• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved ITVX And 1.6.4.1

zanetti

Managed to sub to ITVX. Website logs in and streams, but AS refuses to login. Says credentials are wrong. Reestarted AS, but this time around I didnt get wrong credentials bs, but rather nothing happened and login button kept spinning, Hit back, tried again, wrong credentials again. Triple checked credentials and they are kosher. Heres the log file, hope it helps. Thanks. Cheers!

EDIT: What a bellend. My password usually has a 3 in it, but Im still getting used to mechanical keyboard and i hit 4 instead of 3 and... what a complete bellend. 'Hurr-durr, I triple checked, mhm, oh yeah I am positive. Its not me, no no'. And I did check, and I looked and it looked fine. Hahaaaaaa.

EDIT2: Bellend has successfully logged in. But... Im getting blank download windows for quite a few shows. E.g. 'I Am Alan Partridge', 'Outnumbered', 'Only Fools And Horses'... In fact I suspect that every Britbox show comes up empty, just tried the entire Britbox row and they all came up empty. But, I am subbed, aka paying, aka premium, theres no way around it (like, with or without ads). Heres a log file. Which I looked at and as I click around, nothing happens in the log. Weird. Just sits there. Any ideas?

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.6.4.1.astlog
    561.3 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Managed to sub to ITVX. Website logs in and streams, but AS refuses to login. Says credentials are wrong. Reestarted AS, but this time around I didnt get wrong credentials bs, but rather nothing happened and login button kept spinning, Hit back, tried again, wrong credentials again. Triple checked credentials and they are kosher. Heres the log file, hope it helps. Thanks. Cheers!

EDIT: What a bellend. My password usually has a 3 in it, but Im still getting used to mechanical keyboard and i hit 4 instead of 3 and... what a complete bellend. 'Hurr-durr, I triple checked, mhm, oh yeah I am positive. Its not me, no no'. And I did check, and I looked and it looked fine. Hahaaaaaa.

EDIT2: Bellend has successfully logged in. But... Im getting blank download windows for quite a few shows. E.g. 'I Am Alan Partridge', 'Outnumbered', 'Only Fools And Horses'... In fact I suspect that every Britbox show comes up empty, just tried the entire Britbox row and they all came up empty. But, I am subbed, aka paying, aka premium, theres no way around it (like, with or without ads). Heres a log file. Which I looked at and as I click around, nothing happens in the log. Weird. Just sits there. Any ideas?
They are premium shows which u have to subscribe to inorder to download, works fine for me

They are premium shows which u have to subscribe to inorder to download, works fine for me
lol, i am subbed to premium wtf? 7 day trial, 6 british drahmas after that. like, there are no tier'd plans. its either premium or not. it accepted my swiss credit card. and it says im premium. although i do see 'go premium' all over the place. when i click on it, i get to manage my account and payment options are listed... i click on 'only fools and horses' wtf? and it plays. in AS i get blank download window. and for like 60% of stuff i click on.

and as i said, in the log file absolutely nothing happens if i click on 'only fools and horses', aka when i get en empty download window. if i click on 'superstore' things happen, i can see AS listing stuff etc. i know this is beta, but if it works for you but not me... and it plays in webbrowser just fine, meaning im subbed to premium... what gives? weird.

also, if i manage to get something to download, it aborts the moment i open another download window, even if its the same series. so if i want to queue as i download, the active download fails. tried it a couple of time, and it happens always. yes, im VPNing, but that should not matter since evrything works just fine in the browser. click, play, stop, goto live tv, watch live tv...

Last edited:
lol, i am subbed to premium wtf? 7 day trial, 6 british drahmas after that. like, there are no tier'd plans. its either premium or not. it accepted my swiss credit card. and it says im premium. although i do see 'go premium' all over the place. when i click on it, i get to manage my account and payment options are listed... i click on 'only fools and horses' wtf? and it plays. in AS i get blank download window. and for like 60% of stuff i click on.

and as i said, in the log file absolutely nothing happens if i click on 'only fools and horses', aka when i get en empty download window. if i click on 'superstore' things happen, i can see AS listing stuff etc. i know this is beta, but if it works for you but not me... and it plays in webbrowser just fine, meaning im subbed to premium... what gives? weird.

also, if i manage to get something to download, it aborts the moment i open another download window, even if its the same series. so if i want to queue as i download, the active download fails. tried it a couple of time, and it happens always. yes, im VPNing, but that should not matter since evrything works just fine in the browser. click, play, stop, goto live tv, watch live tv...
I'm also subscribed to ITVX premium and can confirm that alot of the content is not showing. I'll click on the show and a box will come up with all the series....series 1, series 2 etc but no thumbnails show up. Some series/movies do show but like the above user says, it could be just the britbox titles that don't show.

I'm also subscribed to ITVX premium and can confirm that alot of the content is not showing. I'll click on the show and a box will come up with all the series....series 1, series 2 etc but no thumbnails show up. Some series/movies do show but like the above user says, it could be just the britbox titles that don't show.
Thats why its in beta mode, for testing normal content downloads fine premium content pete will possibly fix soon

Thats why its in beta mode, for testing normal content downloads fine premium content pete will possibly fix soon
oh, ok. if its not working for all of us, thats fine by me. hehe. cheers!

Works for me but not premium as not got subscription for that

also, if i manage to get something to download, it aborts the moment i open another download window, even if its the same series.
Ok, regarding the empty list: AnyStream doesn't identify your paid subscription properly, that needs to be fixed.

The thing with aborting downloads is weird. itv seems to invalidate your permission to stream, the second you browse for a different title.
I'm not sure, how to work around that properly at the moment, but a workaround for now:
  1. Open the queue pane in AnyStream and pause the itvX provider.
  2. Select and add all titles, that you want to download
  3. make sure, at least 60 seconds have passed since adding the first one (important, this ensures, that AnyStream will reset the permissions)
  4. now resume the queue
  5. downloads should commence and be fine

Please try v1.6.4.2
I found a way to fix the parallel browsing/downloading issue by juggling with multiple sessions.
Seems to work ok.

Please try v1.6.4.2
I found a way to fix the parallel browsing/downloading issue by juggling with multiple sessions.
Seems to work ok.
noice, will check it out today. thanks, pete. doing gods work. cheers!

Since nobody is complaining, I'm going to simply assume, that everything works fine now and this stage will be in the upcoming release.

Since nobody is complaining, I'm going to simply assume, that everything works fine now and this stage will be in the upcoming release.
working many thanks for this channel any chance of getting bbc iplayer or ch4 and ch5

It works great Pete, even for me. ;)

The thing with aborting downloads is weird. itv seems to invalidate your permission to stream, the second you browse for a different title.
I'm not sure, how to work around that properly at the moment, but a workaround for now:
For anyone who runs into the same issue, this was driving me complete nuts on the itv.com website itself:

I had registered in one browser window, and every time I opened a new tab to add a title to my watchlist, it would log me out and I'd have to sign in again. I spent hours cursing, then realized that you can only open one browser tab at a time to browse their website, and do everything you need to within that. The second you try to open a second one, bam, you have to sign in again. I suspect that this is the same issue as being cut off when adding new titles while existing titles are being streamed.

On a separate note, I wanted to say thanks a lot for including itvx, it was a really nice surprise when I saw the announcement and since I'm from that neck of the woods, there's a tonne of stuff I've loved for years and am very happy to have the opportunity to watch it in un-advert-interrupted peace. :)

well, upgraded to 1650, and for a few downloads all fine, then i kep getting 'you need to pay for this content' message when clicking on a show, second time around i got to the download window but when pressed download i got the same error, third time around all 5 seasons were loaded and added to the queue successfully. now im getting failed downloads, heres the log. it might be up to my poor VPN connection since im currently downloading at whoppping 300KB/s. lol. this has never ever happend thus far. i loaded prime UK and am getting 20MB/s. so, it must be up to ITV itself, right?

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.6.5.0.astlog
    172.1 KB · Views: 0
Back