• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Not a RedFox Issue Issues with the RedFox site?

MovieFan

I have tried on multiple PC's including one on a VPN with the same issue. I am either unable to download the latest beta v1.5.1. If it even tries it is painfully slow.....like 2K download speed.

The RedFox homepage is also behaving similarly, but the forum is working fine.

Is there a known issue going on?

Of course as SOON as I create this thread it magically starts working. I have been fighting with this for at least an hour.....sigh......

Same experience last night and I just let it run. I tested it again this am, and still saw very slow speeds.

Redfox 1 has posted in another thread that the team know what the problem is and they are fixing it. It is likely a server problem.

Redfox 1 has posted in another thread that the team know what the problem is and they are fixing it. It is likely a server problem.
Thank you. I was looking in the AnyStream forum and didn't see that, but in hindsight it may be in the general forum, thanks.

We just tweaked the issues with the download server, it should be fine now.

Check it now, just made some tweaks.

nope...i just tried downloading the new version and it said 1 hour to get the 100mb download

glad to know you are working on it :) I tried it in a completely different browser and it had the same result even after clearing its cache as well

Patience is a virtue. Look to our future and you will be rewarded.;)

As download sometime struggles it would be nice to also publish a checksum (like md5 or sha256) for the download file to check if download is ok (I could download now - takes 45min).

As download sometime struggles it would be nice to also publish a checksum (like md5 or sha256) for the download file to check if the download is ok (I could download now - takes 45min).
Yes and we apologize for that. There is a technical reason beyond our control at the moment. We will fix it soon.

Sorry guys, due to the high demand (new releases of AnyStream and AnyDVD), our server is suffering from too much traffic. We are working on it, and I guess within a few hours it will be solved.

Back