• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved Issues with Peacock in trial version

mikerooo

Hello,

I decided to give your product a try this morning and grabbed a few downloads with exceptional speed and ease. I was impressed enough to buy it, but Paypal is giving me a hassle with crypto payment so I have to wait a few days before I can purchase. When I went back in this afternoon, I got this error on P-cock. Log file is attached. The other services display just fine, although the "adopt session from other browser" function was required. I cleared all cookies from my browser and temporarily turned off the firewall too. What am I doing wrong?1711671620695.png

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.8.6.0.astlog
    5.2 KB · Views: 3
Your log file is empty. Try it again, and please open Peacock on your web browser and make sure it's working. Then come back log out and log in again. I have no other reports of this happening.

Round two. It's working fine on my browser; the exact same thing happens in AS. File--->Create Log File--->Save (as "astlog"), correct? I don't know what I'm supposed to open the log file with to look at it myself, though I see both are the same 5.2kb size from 40 minutes ago and just now. Perhaps the log file is empty because I didn't really do anything except open the program and see this error? 1711674443662.png

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.8.6.0 2.astlog
    5.2 KB · Views: 1
It magically started working again later in the evening, but I'm wary of it happening again. Did going past midnight into another day reset everything? Is there some limit as to when/how often I can access Pcock or other services in any given day? Obviously I didn't exceed any crazy limit because I'm still on the trial version.

There are no limits except the ones coming with the trial version.
But according to the error message and the log AnyStream was not able to contact the peacock site for some reason.
If it works now I would file it under "glitch" and forget about it ;)

Back