• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Issues with AnyDVD and Current Titles Amer Assassin, HitmansB ans LoganLucky

scampa12

I'm having issues ripping:
American Assasin
Hitmans Bodyguard

Logan Lucky

I've tried versions:

I've attached some logs...

I've gotten something on Logan Lucky, though not great. I did try to "rip disk to harddrive" for Hitmans Bodyguard....however I'm not able to get full rips. Many times Handbrake thinks it's finished before it truly starts or my computer has rebooted...lots of issues...

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.0.5_Info_D_AMERICAN ASSASIN.ziplog
    929.8 KB · Views: 9
  • AnyDVD_8.2.0.5_Info_E_HITMANS_BODYGUARD.ziplog
    833.4 KB · Views: 1
  • AnyDVD_8.2.0.5_Info_E_LOGAN_LUCKY.ziplog
    128.9 KB · Views: 1
I'm having issues ripping:
American Assasin
Hitmans Bodyguard

Logan Lucky

I've tried versions:

I've attached some logs...

I've gotten something on Logan Lucky, though not great. I did try to "rip disk to harddrive" for Hitmans Bodyguard....however I'm not able to get full rips. Many times Handbrake thinks it's finished before it truly starts or my computer has rebooted...lots of issues...

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you
https://forum.redfox.bz/index.php?threads/73213/

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

Thank you @Ch3vr0n , I had seen that...I'm actually not sure what worked...It may have been an update to my Windoze box...but now everything worked...and this is with me reinstalling 8.2.0.4...

Thanks!!

Back