• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Issue with Yes Day on Netflix

JasonSGN

I am unable to download Yes Day from Netflix even though I have no issues downloading other movies from Netflix. I've tried on two different computers with the same result using version 1.0.9.3. I get to the screen where I can choose my video/audio options (which I keep at the default) and click "OK". After that, there's no progress bar and a zero-byte MP4 file is created in the directory with no log file. Attached is a log file I generated from the menu bar right after attempting to download the file.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.0.9.3.astlog
    1.4 MB · Views: 1
I can confirm an issue with that download, can you play it without Netflix?( AnyStream) I also can confirm I can play it without AnyStream so the movie is still available. I am trying to produce a logfile that has the entry.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.0.9.3.astlog
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
Good point...I just tried playing it directly through the Netflix website in my browser and it didn't work either (error code: D7353-5101), so it doesn't appear to be an Anystream issue. Netflix is apparently having issues with this movie steaming through browsers.

Good point...I just tried playing it directly through the Netflix website in my browser and it didn't work either (error code: D7353-5101), so it doesn't appear to be an Anystream issue. Netflix is apparently having issues with this movie steaming through browsers.
Very strange because I just did the exact same thing and the movie played fine, so I am not so sure it isn't an Anystream issue, but you may be right. Let's see what the developers have to say.

Been saying that for 1 week. 1.0.9.3 broke Amazon and Netflix. Nice product.

The changelog from 1092 (and thus above) also states that internal components have undergone a major rewrite and things could break. They can only test so much and don't have every possible hardware variation. Have patience, last news was a new release was scheduled within the next couple of days.

Its worked perfectly for me, so I guess you must post a logfile so the devs can look at your issues. It is a great product. This particular issue is a region issue, its not available in the USA. I posted the error issue that I got after watching 20 minutes of the movie.

Last edited:
@0x0x0x0x0 Enough is enough.

First of, they're labeled beta versions, and although highly stable generally and usually bugs can still exist. Especially if it's SPECIFICALLY stated in the changelog that internal components have undergone a complete rewrite and that bugs can (re)appear because of it.

Second, You need to stop telling everyone that's using beta .2 or .3 to go back to .1. The developers cannot fix bugs in newer versions of nobody is using/testing those newer versions. The developers physically cannot test for each and every possible hardware and software configuration that may exist and possible issues that could appear with certain configuration. People have to use them and report the problems, only then can the developers work on fixing things.

Third, nobody is forcing you or anyone to use any beta version for that matter. If you don't like using beta .3 due to certain issues that's perfectly fine, but you telling everyone to stop using it ENDS HERE AND NOW.

That's me asking/telling you nicely. Do i make myself clear? And for the record, i didn't delete any of your posts. That was a fellow moderator.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I just wanted to clear up some points. I'm located in the US, where the movie is available, and I'm not using a VPN.

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Tapatalk

I just wanted to clear up some points. I'm located in the US, where the movie is available, and I'm not using a VPN.

I watched about 20 min in and got the above message, I also thought it was strange but I only posted what I saw. I am glad your movie is fine. Thanks for your feedback.

I watched about 20 min in and got the above message, I also thought it was strange but I only posted what I saw. I am glad your movie is fine. Thanks for your feedback.
I still cannot download via Anystream. I just wanted the developers to know that I wasn't trying to download from another region/country using a VPN.

I still cannot download via Anystream. I just wanted the developers to know that I wasn't trying to download from another region/country using a VPN.

Please try and post a log file, then the devs can sort out this issue. I go the message below about 20 minutes in.

Attachments

• netf;ix.jpg
    netf;ix.jpg
    147.4 KB · Views: 7
I do have a log file in my original post.

I do have a log file in my original post.

Yup, thanks alot, we will have a new version soon, I really can't say when but soon enough. Enjoy the program and thanks for supporting the project.

Not a problem. This is the first movie I've had a problem with since I started using the program last August, so I have no complaints at all.

Not a problem. This is the first movie I've had a problem with since I started using the program last August, so I have no complaints at all.

Same here. There can be many outside reasons why people have issues, I don't have issues either, but some do and the developers here are the best, the program will be the best it can be. Thanks for your report.

Back