• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Insurgent.....

Warpdrive

Looks like Lionsgate is up to their old tricks again. This one not only has the multiple same time playlists, but they put Cinavia on there as well for good measure, LOL. Posting logfile for Canadian blu-ray. Any playlist help would be muchly appreciated.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.6.2.0_Info_E_INSURGENT.ziplog
    1.2 MB · Views: 46
Looks like Lionsgate is up to their old tricks again. This one not only has the multiple same time playlists, but they put Cinavia on there as well for good measure, LOL. Posting logfile for Canadian blu-ray. Any playlist help would be muchly appreciated.

Can you please try again now and possibly post another log file?

EDIT: anyone with a PowerDVD/WinDVD pleas check if the disc will also play in "full disc mode" with AnyDVD running.

Last edited:
It is now showing playlists 258 and 938 as good, so ill give those a shot. Thanks!
I'll also post new log file as requested.

Attachments

1.2 MB · Views: 57
i'll add the us release for study as well

i am uploading the us release log as well

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.6.2.0_Info_I_INSURGENT.ziplog
    1.2 MB · Views: 26
Same problem here and my disc doesn't have playlist 258 or playlist 938. Attached is my log file.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.6.2.0_Info_F_INSURGENT.ziplog
    1.1 MB · Views: 14
The correct playlist for the Canadian release is playlist 421.

The correct playlist for the Canadian release is playlist 421.

maybe for your version yes, you can't apply 1 single playlist for every release.

edgeman's doesn't have a 421 playlist and neither does warpdrive, so your statement is already out the window.

You need to post a logfile so slysoft can verify your claim, and update the OPD with playlist info for that version.

EDIT: anyone with a PowerDVD/WinDVD pleas check if the disc will also play in "full disc mode" with AnyDVD running.

My disk appears to play fine in full disk mode with PowerDVD and AnyDVD HD disabled. Can't be sure it's all in order but assume so. My disk however, with AnyDVD enabled, does not show a proper playlist. Per the Process Monitor check, the playlist should be 437 for this disk. Log and jar files attached

View attachment AnyDVD_7.6.2.0_Info_G_INSURGENT.ziplog
View attachment 27279

maybe for your version yes, you can't apply 1 single playlist for every release.

edgeman's doesn't have a 421 playlist and neither does warpdrive, so your statement is already out the window.

You need to post a logfile so slysoft can verify your claim, and update the OPD with playlist info for that version.

I did say it was the Canadian release of that movie. Obviously, it won't apply to other regions. I run process monitor to detect the correct playlist and it has never failed me so far. I was simply trying to help. If it's not helping, then delete my post.

I did say it was the Canadian release of that movie. Obviously, it won't apply to other regions. I run process monitor to detect the correct playlist and it has never failed me so far. I was simply trying to help. If it's not helping, then delete my post.

It is possible that a region has multiple variants/discs. Best thing is to post an AnyDVD logfile along with the known playlist so the disc can be properly identified, then fixed/updated :)

I know you said that, but in case you hadn't noticed warpdrive said in the very first post his version WAS a Canadian release.

There are multiple versions per movie, and again more sub versions per region. You have another version than both of them, if you want it supported by anydvd you need to post a logfile.

No logfile, they can't help you or add support for your version.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 5 met Tapatalk

It is possible that a region has multiple variants/discs. Best thing is to post an AnyDVD logfile along with the known playlist so the disc can be properly identified, then fixed/updated :)

Hope this helps...

Attachments

1.2 MB · Views: 9
US Redbox version does not play the files in the correct order.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.6.2.0_Info_L_INSURGENT.ziplog
    1.1 MB · Views: 14
US 3D Edition (2D Disc Log)

My AnyDVD is not providing any playlist suggestions. I hope this isn't some weird Win10 incompatibility.

Edit: Added JAR file per Ch3vr0n's suggestion. Will upload 3D disc log/JAR next.

Edit #2: Thought I might mention this is the retail release purchased from Amazon. UPC#031398225447

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.6.2.0_Info_D_INSURGENT.ziplog
    1.2 MB · Views: 10
Last edited:
@Balthazar2k4: It isn't, the OS doesn't matter for any disc at any time. What matters is the DISC version. Since this is a new release, anydvd hasn't been updated to handle all the versions. Yours is the first 3D version as well, you did well in providing the logfile however please zip up the entire JAR folder aswel and attach it to that post. You can find the JAR folder inside the BDMV folder. They'll need that as well. However you've attached a logfile for the 2D version, which may be different from the 3D version too.

Please attach the logfile for the 3D disc as well, and zipped up JAR folders of both discs.

once you've done that, some patience will be required until the OPD has been updated. At that point James or Pete will respond and you can reinsert the disc, at which point anydvd will correctly display the playlist hopefully.

US DVDNetflix version.
I figure the more you have, the better off you are.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.6.2.0_Info_G_INSURGENT.ziplog
    1.1 MB · Views: 17
Last edited:
US 3D Edition (3D Disc Log)

As promised. US 3D disc log and JAR file.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.6.2.0_Info_D_INSURGENT.ziplog
    1.2 MB · Views: 8
My US retail version (031398224068) indicates that playlist 421 is the correct one.

Playlist 421 for US retail - 2D only version.

Last edited:
Back