• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Inquiry: Does HULU Pull in 1080p? Or just 720p?

kuhnglobal1

I have been absent for a while, and was gearing up to do the upgrade in order to get HULU on my options (through my AP account.) I remembered that HULU is now owned by Disney, and that D+ only allows pulls through AS at 720P in the Western Hemisphere. So my questions is.... is it the same for HULU please?

(through my AP account.)
As the others said, 720p, but I have a question. Do you mean you login to Hulu using your Amz account or do you mean that you also download Hulu content on Amz itself? Because if you have it on Amz itself, you can get 1080p just like you can get with every other movie, channel etc.

Hulu is 720p for everyone.
Thank you my Friend... for everything. :)
As the others said, 720p, but I have a question. Do you mean you login to Hulu using your Amz account or do you mean that you also download Hulu content on Amz itself? Because if you have it on Amz itself, you can get 1080p just like you can get with every other movie, channel etc.
Thank you DeepSpace. That is a very interesting possibility. I have access to most everything I have subscribed to via AP, with most pulling at 1080p, yet Hulu acts like it is on it's own even though I access it through AP. I had also recently switched to the bundle package that has ESPN, Disney+ and Hulu all in one. It is worth a shot to try. My D+ pulls at 720p, as RedFox1 stated is standard for them in another Thread I think.

Hulu has much content worth watching. I have been wanting to get the upgrade for some time... lol. Not sure why I have not done so yet. LOL. Even pulling at 720p... this service of AS is amazing... and I am grateful to RedFox for providing it all. :thankyou:

Back