• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Initialization Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoidberg

Hi there --

Apologies if this has bee reported but currently getting "Error. Initialization Error Check Log for details"

Not a complaint just wanted to report it -- I haven't tried rebooting or anything like that yet -- or tried other downloads - Screenshot and log file attached if this helps catch an issue

cheers

upload_2022-3-20_16-17-16.png

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.3.3.0.astlog
    1.2 MB · Views: 4
I have the same issue with the same show, logs show a widevine error. Everything else I download has no issues.

00:00:34.457 - [Error] [vendor:netflix] Widevine license retrieval error

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.3.3.0.astlog
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
Glad it's not just me! I've just tried with lower resolutions and still get initialization error. But only with season 4 of this programme (Drive to Survive). The odd thing is I was able to get season 4 with an earlier version of Anystream, just at a lower resolution. I deleted them once 1080p came back and now I can't get them at all. All other NF content is fine. So it seems that they've changed something for *new* content, again.
EDIT: I just tried downgrading Anystream to 1.3.2.7 beta (the last version before this new one came out). All downloads now fail with an error saying my version is too old, even if I try lower resolutions. So it appears NF has done something server-side, as has Redfox on their own server to block older versions. Oh dear... guess I'll have to wait awhile.

Attachments

• E01_Clash of the Titans.astlog
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Have any of you tried downloading the same movie, not in the queue? Please reboot and try again. It could be they are using a different DRM scheme for that movie, I personally have not encountered that error yet.

Have any of you tried downloading the same movie, not in the queue? Please reboot and try again. It could be they are using a different DRM scheme for that movie, I personally have not encountered that error yet.
I'm not quite sure what you mean. We're talking about a season from a programme, not a film. In this case, it's "Formula 1- Drive to Survive" which has four seasons.
The first three seasons download fine as 1080p, and have been out for awhile.
The fourth season (which was only recently added to NF's catalog) fails completely. The screenshot in the first post shows this.

I'm not quite sure what you mean. We're talking about a season from a programme, not a film. In this case, it's "Formula 1- Drive to Survive" which has four seasons.
The fourth season (which was only recently added to NF's catalog) fails completely. The screenshot in the first post shows this.
Post a log file and make it's from version 1.3.3.0
https://www.redfox.bz/download/SetupAnyStream64.exe
https://www.redfox.bz/download/SetupAnyStream32.exe

1.3.3.0 2022-03-18
- Fix: Netflix HD
- many, many, many minor changes and fixes
- updated languages

Maybe season 4 has a different DRM, nothing we can do about that without a logfile.

Okay, here is the logfile from trying to download the first episode of season 4 of "Formula 1- Drive to Survive", called "Clash of the Titans" using the current latest version of Anystream 1.3.3.0. Hmm, come to think of it that episode name does sound like a movie, doesn't it? They *all* fail, but I don't want to lose 10 tokens again so I've only attempted the first episode this time.

Attachments

• E01_Clash of the Titans.astlog
    1.2 MB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Also: I checked the text version of the log within the app itself and noticed it said something about a Winevine retrieval error so I've posted that as a separate TXT file here. I would have edited my post above to add it but it's not letting me do that for some reason.

Also: I checked the text version of the log within the app itself and noticed it said something about a Winevine retrieval error so I've posted that as a separate TXT file here. I would have edited my post above to add it but it's not letting me do that for some reason.
Not necessary, I know how to read a logfile, and yes I saw that also, but that could mean a variety of things, I will let the developers know, maybe they have used a different DRM on the new series, if so it may be awhile, if not we will have to see what the developers say.

late to the party but yes (as another said) downloading a single episode gives the same error --- log file was provided already too so wont provide another :) --- can confirm I can download other content as I downloaded The Adam Project just fine (good movie for entertainment value if you like Ryan Reynolds) :) :)

late to the party but yes (as another said) downloading a single episode gives the same error --- log file was provided already too so wont provide another :) --- can confirm I can download other content as I downloaded The Adam Project just fine (good movie for entertainment value if you like Ryan Reynolds) :) :)
This is yet another push back ( I think) from the provider, you will have to expect things like this in the future. Cat and mouse. We are the mouse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back