• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Independence Day Resurgence (Canadian BD)

drmongrain

BD Clone give me 3 playlists for this disk (logs attached): 850 (segment map 600, 601 and 603), 802 (segment map 600, 602 and 603) and 603 (segment map 603). I have extracted all three and clearly 603 is wrong but I cannot determine if 850 or 802 is the correct one (and no I do not feel like spending 4 hours watching both in order to compare). Could it be the Canadian disk has Screenpass protection (even if only 3 playlists are displayed)? AnyDVD does indicate that the disk was found in the OPD...

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.5.0_Info_H_INDEPENDENCE_DAY_RESURGENCE.ziplog
    973.5 KB · Views: 3
Definitely not a protection problem.
It's likely just some language thing (clips 601 and 602 are just two different versions of the same content with visible content in a different language or so.

Definitely not a protection problem.
It's likely just some language thing (clips 601 and 602 are just two different versions of the same content with visible content in a different language or so.
Ok, thanks. Is there a way to play directly either of these clips so I can see the difference without having to go through the entire thing? Or to know the time mark these clips start at?

sure, browse to the bdmv\stream folder and play the m2ts files 00601.m2ts and 00602.m2ts with something like VLC

sure, browse to the bdmv\stream folder and play the m2ts files 00601.m2ts and 00602.m2ts with something like VLC
Why so complicated (and so not-the-redfox-elby-way)?

Ok, thanks. Is there a way to play directly either of these clips so I can see the difference without having to go through the entire thing? Or to know the time mark these clips start at?

You mentioned "BD clone" above - I assume, you meant CloneBD.
Did you know, that you can easily play the clips and playlists you see there on the selection page? Just click on the play button on the title strip.
CloneBD is such an easy and helpful tool to use.

For those wondering, all I can see different between the two segments is the Japan flag replaced with the South Korea flag in a flyby scene, all other flags remain the same...

Back