• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Independence day 2 - Resurgence (2D and 3D)

why cannot the streetlook be cracked?
I mean you guys broke AACS and BD+ and so on.

Because that code on the earlier mentioned site constantly changes.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

why cannot the streetlook be cracked?
I mean you guys broke AACS and BD+ and so on.
Because there is no need. As soon as the disc is released, the OPD will use the code to unlock the disc. So, with AnyDVD you don't need to enter the code manually, it will do this for you.

Version AnyDVD HD: 8050
Rip method: Internal ripper AnydvdHD to ISO

Drive: Pioneer BD-RW BDR-209D
Firmware Pioneer: 1.34 (18th may 2016)
Region Pioneer 209D: 2
Region Blu-Ray's: 2

Number of discs: 1
Condition Blu-Ray's: New, no scratch or dirt.

Playback: Power Dvd 16

O.S.: Windows 8.1 x64
Log files: Attached to this topic

After entering the disc into the BD-writer I get this message in AnyDVD HD:

Video Blu-ray label: INDEPENDENCE_DAY_RESURGENCE
Media is AACS protected!
Media is BD+ protected!
Drive supports bus encryption!
Disc wants bus encryption!
AACS MKB version 57
ERROR: No data in online decryption database!
Please try again, it should work now.

Fox (and Lionsgate) are a bunch of cocks when it comes to dreaming up new ways to protect theses discs. The problem is that even legitimate customers start to have problems playing these discs on their regular BD Player. I have a Samsung BD player I love for playing movies I can no longer use because most titles have noticeable audio dropouts in them, probably related to protection because rips work flawlessly.

Maybe I do not understand Streetlock so well but could not a code be entered manually into AnyDvd (or other app) if that condition existed?

Back