• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Independence day 2 - Resurgence (2D and 3D)

Moyenne

Version AnyDVD HD: 8050
Rip method: Internal ripper AnydvdHD to ISO

Drive: Pioneer BD-RW BDR-209D
Firmware Pioneer: 1.34 (18th may 2016)
Region Pioneer 209D: 2
Region Blu-Ray's: 2

Number of discs: 1
Condition Blu-Ray's: New, no scratch or dirt.

Playback: Power Dvd 16

O.S.: Windows 8.1 x64
Log files: Attached to this topic

After entering the disc into the BD-writer I get this message in AnyDVD HD:

Video Blu-ray label: INDEPENDENCE_DAY_RESURGENCE
Media is AACS protected!
Media is BD+ protected!
Drive supports bus encryption!
Disc wants bus encryption!
AACS MKB version 57
ERROR: No data in online decryption database!

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.5.0_Info_F_INDEPENDENCE_DAY_RESURGENCE.ziplog
    2 MB · Views: 7
  • AnyDVD_8.0.5.0_Info_F_INDEPENDENCE_DAY_RESURGENCE_3D.ziplog
    2.1 MB · Views: 5

You did well providing the logfile. Which is needed for a dev (mostly Pete though) to add this disc to the OPD. When it is fixed or if they need more information from the disc they will let you know.

I'm going to say it's probably a new BD+[that's just my opinion]. However if that's the case they will need the jar file from the disc. So if you would go ahead and disable AnyDVDHD and copy and zip the jar folder and add it to your post. Remember to re-enable AnyDVDHD when your done.

Last edited:
In general only the logfile is needed for opd support. In case they need jar files they will say exactly which folder they need. Most of the times it has been the 00000 folder only. Now that you've provided the logfile it's in the hands of @James.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

Which is why I said that if they need a jar folder they'll ask for the specific one ;-). No worries though, now you'll have to wait until someone if the staff responds with 'fixed'.

Version AnyDVD HD: 8050
Rip method: Internal ripper AnydvdHD to ISO

Drive: Pioneer BD-RW BDR-209D
Firmware Pioneer: 1.34 (18th may 2016)
Region Pioneer 209D: 2
Region Blu-Ray's: 2

Number of discs: 1
Condition Blu-Ray's: New, no scratch or dirt.

Playback: Power Dvd 16

O.S.: Windows 8.1 x64
Log files: Attached to this topic

After entering the disc into the BD-writer I get this message in AnyDVD HD:

Video Blu-ray label: INDEPENDENCE_DAY_RESURGENCE
Media is AACS protected!
Media is BD+ protected!
Drive supports bus encryption!
Disc wants bus encryption!
AACS MKB version 57
This is disc is streetlocked.
http://www.playmybluray.com/1/
Can you play it in PowerDVD 16?

what means streetlocked?

these discs don't play with my pc and Power Dvd 16

"This and other discs include new technology that does not support TrueTheater video enhancements and TrueTheater 3D duriong playback"

I was just curious what DvdFab would do and would say after entering these discs

Please use the forum search on 'streetlock'. Basically it means that there's special code on the disc where playback simply won't work until the official release date. Regardless of tools like anydvd supporting it.

That disc will with just fine on pdvd 16 when the release date comes. The only thing you can do is wait.

Please use the forum search on 'streetlock'. Basically it means that there's special code on the disc where playback simply won't work until the official release date. Regardless of tools like anydvd supporting it.

That disc will with just fine on pdvd 16 when the release date comes. The only thing you can do is wait.
Well, the code isn't on the disc, it is here: http://www.playmybluray.com/1/

Well there still has to be some code on the disc to 'lock' it, check the date of prevent working without that code no? There has to be some form of lock or checking mechanism. Not every player is connected to the net.

Well there still has to be some code on the disc to 'lock' it, check the date of prevent working without that code no? There has to be some form of lock or checking mechanism. Not every player is connected to the net.
TO ENTER THE CODE:
If your player supports it, you may use your keyboard to enter the access code
or use the arrow keys to navigate the virtual keyboard.
To complete your entry, please use the arrow keys to navigate to the OK button and press enter.

so there is some code on the disc to lock it down. I'm just curious as to how it works differently when you acquire the disc on/after official release date that's all :)

oh i don't doubt that, especially with blockbuster releases like that one.

Bwah I didn't think it was that bad. Uwe Boll movies are worse! :p

Back