• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved Inconsistent audio selections for Apple TV+

mustangdmg

I know Apple TV+ is SD. I have an app for enlarging them to 1080. But I wonder if it's possible for developers to fix the audio part. Despite the audio selections, they all come to only 1 option. Even that, it's different every week. Sometimes it changes day to day.

I'm not sure I understand the "audio part" you are writing about.
What exactly is the issue?

Do you mean the tracks they get saved as?
Or do you mean that AS pre-selects a different language every day?
Or maybe you want to say that there is only one option for the quality?

Sorry if I wasn't clear. When you download an episode or a movie, you select a track and it'll show you different audio tracks. But no what matters which track you select, it'll come down as only one track and it won't be the one you selected.

So if you select three languages, only one of them will get downloaded?

appleDL.jpgIf you select ac3 6 channels, it won't download that track. You'll get 128 AAC stereo.

That is because you set the quality for the descriptive track. You have to highlight the track first before setting the quality.

How many languages do you need?
As for this thread, it doesn't matter. It was just a question to understand what exactly is wrong here. But for my case, yes, I download three languages.

I dont think that's possible with Apple. I am just interested in this thread and The Apple provider.

... always a good read:

Back