• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

impossible to tear

And I suggest to uninstall deuhd.sys, this driver can really mess up things. DeUHD can't decrypt it? I thought they can decrypt all and everything immediately. :sneaky:
As far as I know, UHD is the worst and slowest of all, I only work with you that for my personal use is the best, but this time it seems that it is impossible

Maybe you should wait 3 weeks.
I guess that in that time someone will figure it out , but I would like someone to do it tomorrow when I rent the disk again , I can not rent the disk every day for 3 weeks to try it , it would be cheaper to buy the disk , I do not know if I I explain well

I guess that in that time someone will figure it out , but I would like someone to do it tomorrow when I rent the disk again , I can not rent the disk every day for 3 weeks to try it , it would be cheaper to buy the disk , I do not know if I I explain well
How about not renting it tomorrow but in 3 weeks?

Hello, as it says, I have rented a disk again and here I leave you the log directly from the disk and not from an iso, I hope you can decipher it

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.6.2.0_Info_D_THE_NORTHMAN_UPK2.ziplog
    3.7 MB · Views: 4
As already said a few times, please use the scanner for the disc Darth Sidious linked above (it is the third comment on that site) or wait for some days or weeks till it is supported.
No need to rent it over and over again.

As already said a few times, please use the scanner for the disc Darth Sidious linked above (it is the third comment on that site) or wait for some days or weeks till it is supported.
No need to rent it over and over again.

You certainly mean Hellboy15!

Hello, as it says, I have rented a disk again and here I leave you the log directly from the disk and not from an iso, I hope you can decipher it
You are using MakeMKV libre drive. Please use AnyDVD 8.6.2.3 to create the logfile.

I had already read that, I just limited myself to doing what the team asked me to do, send the physical disk log again, maybe they can get the keys and I will be able to rip it well, hopefully the team can solve it, thank you all very much .
You used AnyDVD 8.6.2.0. James asks to use 8.6.2.3 to create the log file. However, the disc is not supported yet. New keys usally will be added in the first week of a month. Please report the disc using SamuriHLs scanner in testiles thread as Darth Sidious has suggested.

You are using MakeMKV libre drive. Please use AnyDVD 8.6.2.3 to create the logfile.
here I leave what James asks me

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.6.2.3_Info_D_THE_NORTHMAN_UPK2.ziplog
    3.7 MB · Views: 5
Last edited:
here I leave what James asks me
Thank you.
According to the server logs, you submitted the disc with two different hash values. Both submissions contained a volume id, so they came from the original disc. This is not good. Did you reboot after uninstalling deuhd.sys?
Anyway, I believe the protected iso you have created is okay, as someone else tried the same disc in the meantime. So you can try your iso in 3 weeks.

hello , it 's solved , it seems that makemkv was able to do it , I thought they would do it here too .... but it seems that makemkv ripped and took out keys , now it 's just a matter of time before the rest update keys for everyone , thanks for everything anyway

Back