• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

ImgBurn 2.4.0.0 Build Mode Option Now Working

Rich,

3730 plays 3:10 to Yuma just fine, if you had an earlier version then you would need to TsRemux it...

Across The Universe menus don't work with 3730, if you want to play that one, you can mount the iso, and then use TsRemux to create a BD folder with the appropriate video and audio streams, then you can use the "build" mode in imgbrun to convert that to an iso...

Yes, I have an iso of MI3, works perfectly with 3730, I usually use ImgBurn "read" mode right to iso, no tricks or special settings... I have not experienced any conflicts between PDVD and AnyDVD.

So do you recall what versions of the various tools you had installed when you created the working MI3 iso? Any chance I could convince you to give MI3 iso creation in read mode a try with the current tools? I have a feeling that something regressed. My HDD rip of MI3 worked just fine before I left 3319a.

I'm running XP with imgburn, daemon lite, anyDVD HD, and PDVD 3730, I also have the LG combo drive (both HD-DVD & Blue-ray), all works fine for creating and playing back iso's.

The only problem I (as well as others) have faced is with BD+ and now with some BD discs that have Java enabled menus (such as 3:10 to Yuma and Across The Universe). You can get around this issue by using TsRemux to remove the menus, create an iso and you can also play these titles. With a brand new disc you should not have any problems creating and playing back iso's.

I'm running Vista Ultimate. Latest everything in tools. No problems except for HD DVD MI3. 3:10 works just fine these days.

* ImgBurn 2.4.0.0 UDF 2.5. Bumped single layer to number > 50gb
* Daemon Tools Lite v4.12.0 (SPTD 1.55)
* PDVD v3730

Works like a champ. What BDs where you having trouble with?
What am I doing wrong here, I have the above versions, but AnyDVD reports it as DVD even when it says region codes removed etc for BD, and when I try to open it from PDVD it just says something like "Unsupported format in drive Z"

Any tips?

-CZ-

What am I doing wrong here, I have the above versions, but AnyDVD reports it as DVD even when it says region codes removed etc for BD, and when I try to open it from PDVD it just says something like "Unsupported format in drive Z"

Any tips?

-CZ-

I think it's the build mode that don't work for many, and it's becouse:

The rip is downloaded, not your own actual rip made with the latest anydvd

For does that it work with build mode:

Not downloaded rip, it's a own rip with a "better" version of anydvd

As we don't know what programs the downloaded rip is made with, thats why we get alot of reports about BD's that don't work with imgburn.

my 2cent's

Anyone tried...

Since we're on the subject of ImgBurn 2.4.. has anyone tried to go stright to ISO without AnyDVD running? Doesn't appear that it allows this anymore says the disc is AACS protected and bails.. at least for me.

Since we're on the subject of ImgBurn 2.4.. has anyone tried to go stright to ISO without AnyDVD running? Doesn't appear that it allows this anymore says the disc is AACS protected and bails.. at least for me.

Known issue. We've already discussed it. Yes, it sucks.

Known issue. We've already discussed it. Yes, it sucks.

So... where was it discussed (I couldn't find the thread in here), and what was the resolution?

Is there a substitute for ImgBurn?

Will AnyDVD defeat BD+? Is that even possible?

It was discussed in one of the other threads pertaining to backing up an HD DVD. The only solutions are to use an older version of ImgBurn, CloneCD, Nero, UltraISO, etc.

And yes, Slysoft has been and is continuing to work on cracking BD+. No eta on when it will be finished.

So do you recall what versions of the various tools you had installed when you created the working MI3 iso? Any chance I could convince you to give MI3 iso creation in read mode a try with the current tools? I have a feeling that something regressed. My HDD rip of MI3 worked just fine before I left 3319a.

JimSa,

I created the iso for MI3 just recently with latest tools, I don't run 3319 as I believe SlySoft will crack BD+ soon and I don't like to have more than one version of PDVD at any one time, to be clear though, my MI3 version is a Blu-ray and not HD-DVD. My experience has been that HD-DVD's don't seem to have as many problems as BD...

JimSa,

I created the iso for MI3 just recently with latest tools, I don't run 3319 as I believe SlySoft will crack BD+ soon and I don't like to have more than one version of PDVD at any one time, to be clear though, my MI3 version is a Blu-ray and not HD-DVD. My experience has been that HD-DVD's don't seem to have as many problems as BD...

Aah. That's probably the difference. My MI3 is HD DVD. I've remade the iso from disc, from dir, and probably seven other ways... It will play on 3304, 3319, but PDVD exits as it trys to play with 3370. The actual disc itself exibits similar behavior on 3370, except that it will play when AnyDVD is disabled. The ISO won't play either way...

I've converted about 40 of my titles to ISO now (all of which I have the disc for). I always try ImgBurn in build mode first since I can build from HDD in 5-10 mins vs 1 hour+. MI3 and the Bourne Supremacy (HD) are the only ones I've had unexpected problems with. I even have problems with going from disc to ISO.

The Bourne Supremacy is just strange... I "get unsupported disc format" from PDVD, and it doesn't properly mount into the file system. AnyDVD Status says that it can't read the ADV_OBJ directory. I get similar behavior when building from an existing directory that would play. This title won't even work on 3304, 3319. Could be the disc, could be ImgBurn, I need to try more tests... If anyone has title working as ISO, please give a shout. If it's pointless, I don't want to waste more time experimenting.

Hey,

I have BS working no problem. I originally ripped to HDD using AnyDVD and then recently burned to ISO via Imgburn 2.4 (using 2.6UDF format). Works fine in both formats.

System:
Vitsa
PDVD 3319a
Dameon 4120

cool. I'll keep trying. Could be bad disk... I used build mode with UDF 2.5. I'll give 2.6 a try for good measure.

Back