• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Ice Age 3D crash

law1987

It doesn't seem fair that you can't try something before you buy it? Tell this the local grocery store.... blah.

Anyway, we're in the progress of changing the trial process, and this will include BDAV testing (and IIRC I have posted this already some time ago).
Unfortunately good things will take time...

hi James, can you see my pm?

6.8.5.8 crash on this disc!

Summary for drive G: (AnyDVD 6.8.5.0)
HL-DT-ST BDDVDRW GGC-H20L 1.03 4105150811895B5510
Drive (Hardware) Region: 3

Current profile: BD-ROM
Media is a Blu-ray disc.

Total size: 24438784 sectors (47732 MBytes)
Video Blu-ray label: ICEAGE3_3D_F8
Media is AACS protected!
Media is BD+ protected!
AACS MKB version 25
Using BDPHash.bin 11-07-14
Warning, no replacements found!
BD+ may not have been removed correctly. Check Video for scrambled frames.
Removed AACS copy protection!
Removed BD+ copy protection!
Note: automatic detection of region code not possible with this disc.
Blu-ray Java signatures fixed!
BD-Live deactivated!
Java BD+ runtime removed!

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.8.5.0_Info_G_ICEAGE3_3D_F8.zip
    380.8 KB · Views: 4
6.8.5.8 crash on this disc!

Summary for drive G: (AnyDVD 6.8.5.0)
HL-DT-ST BDDVDRW GGC-H20L 1.03 4105150811895B5510
Drive (Hardware) Region: 3

Current profile: BD-ROM
Media is a Blu-ray disc.

Total size: 24438784 sectors (47732 MBytes)
Video Blu-ray label: ICEAGE3_3D_F8
Media is AACS protected!
Media is BD+ protected!
AACS MKB version 25
Using BDPHash.bin 11-07-14
Warning, no replacements found!
BD+ may not have been removed correctly. Check Video for scrambled frames.
Removed AACS copy protection!
Removed BD+ copy protection!
Note: automatic detection of region code not possible with this disc.
Blu-ray Java signatures fixed!
BD-Live deactivated!
Java BD+ runtime removed!
Look again; you're not using 6.8.5.8 (or the just-released 6.8.5.9). Download 6.8.5.9 and try again; then post the log here whether it works or not.

Look again; you're not using 6.8.5.8 (or the just-released 6.8.5.9). Download 6.8.5.9 and try again; then post the log here whether it works or not.

Um, he knows he posted a log from 6.8.5.0. He was very clear that 6.8.5.8 crashed (hence, no log). :)

You never answered his question about if there was a crash dump generated, I looked through the thread you linked to and there's nothing about a crash dump there.
It's also quite possible that it works fine in the newer versions and that it's a problem with your system causing it to crash (note, I didn't say it was, only that it's possible)
Also as I asked earlier, does it only crash on the latest build with this disc or does it crash with others as well?

You could also try installing the latest beta, copy out the BDPhash file then reinstall the working version and copy back in the latest BDPhash file

Last edited:
may i know how to generate crash dump?:bowdown:

yes, only crash on the latest build(6.8.5.8 and 6.8.5.9) with this disc.

Last edited:
you don't generate one, anydvd does when it crashes and tells you where it's located

You never answered his question about if there was a crash dump generated, I looked through the thread you linked to and there's nothing about a crash dump there.
It's also quite possible that it works fine in the newer versions and that it's a problem with your system causing it to crash (note, I didn't say it was, only that it's possible)
Also as I asked earlier, does it only crash on the latest build with this disc or does it crash with others as well?

You could also try installing the latest beta, copy out the BDPhash file then reinstall the working version and copy back in the latest BDPhash file
It don't work!:bang:
8cdae85c.png

you don't generate one, anydvd does when it crashes and tells you where it's located

in this case, anydvd don't have generated anything and tells me where it's located.:mad:

Last edited:
no access to that page. So can't help you there.

Moved this out of my BD+ thread simply because it's now becoming diagnostic related and would be better served in its own thread. law1987, see the PM I'm about to send you, as well, please. Thank you.

I've also now cleaned up SOMEONE ELSE'S THREAD by moving your posts here. Please DO NOT hijack people's threads asking for help with a problem you already have 2 threads on. :policeman:

I've also now cleaned up SOMEONE ELSE'S THREAD by moving your posts here. Please DO NOT hijack people's threads asking for help with a problem you already have 2 threads on. :policeman:

when can fix it?:confused::confused:

Back