• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

I thought we were going to start deleting all of these complaint threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This needs saving. (I'd have liked my vigorous defense saved too, but that's both a little vanity and the fact that I don't feel that there is enough people vigorously defending the Redfox creators from all of these attacks

Why do you keep insisting RedFox needs defending?, surely they have broad shoulders and can defend themselves, after all they have history on their side and most importantly its their show is it not?, you don't need to write a novel to get your point over!

It just makes me laugh to read members over the top replies on this subject either defending or attacking RedFox in their new venture, surely this is what a forum is all about, and yes there will always be unnecessary insults and unwarranted personal attacks on members but that's human nature, after all they are only words...

There will always be people on here who disagree with what is posted but what really is pathetic is that if you have an opinion which is not shared by other people or is somewhat bias against RedFox you are either a "Troll a Complainer or a Whining Whinger", not everyone fits into these categories although on occasions some are warranted and obviously need to be removed.

Come on folks its not the end of the world the waiting is now over, you either buy or say goodbye...The End

Why have I said what I've said recently?

Because the complaining/whining/bitching posts were outnumbering the support posts 10 to 1.
Because the complaining/whining/bitching posts were alot of times vicious attacks.
Because most of the complaining/whining/bitching posts were totally full of crap.

If you see someone bullied/berated/attacked, you do something. You don't just sit by and watch it go down. Especially in the context of what's gone on here. I think their's a morality and responsibility to act.

The growth of the internet has created the troll, and fostered the attitude that I'm anonymous online so I can spew as much hate and diatribe as I want without consequence. A forum should be a place to always speak civilly as it's a virtual discussion. Yet 99% of the folks that post this BS would NEVER have the balls to say it to someone's face. It ain't healthy for anyone to constantly read that crap. As you say, yes it's human nature and is only words, but people didn't use to be so downright hateful because they now feel invincible online. It's.just.wrong. And generally, those folks aren't called on it.

What the Redfox team has done doesn't happen anymore. It's admirable, and if you take a minute to think about the passion and dedication of these folks, it should give you pause. And it should make you want to commend them and if nothing else, give them vigorous support.

It's not the end of the world now that it's back. But when you teetered on the cliff looking in to the abyss, it makes you think. It SHOULD have made everyone think. But everyone's so tied up in themselves they can't bother to take the time to look at the real situation and go damn, this could have really really sucked. But thanks to some very great people, they are keeping that from happening. These's an enormous demand for this product, it doesn't exist elsewhere (DVDFab doesn't count) and could have made life very difficult and inconvenient for well, everyone who wants to watch their legally purchased movie anyway other than what hollywood says they should.

How about just looking at the fact that guys are standing up to greedy hollywood, which in and of itself is not something I, and the majority of the folks on this site would do. We all don't have that courage. Look at what happened to Giancarlo Bettini (slysoft). Now these guys have insulated and protected themselves from being pursued and history repeating itself, but you can't disregard the fact that I'm sure the AACS-LA is looking at how to strike them. I'm sure that's given them pause about moving forward with this, but they did, and that act by itself deserves some praise. Cause none of us would have, but we're all benefiting on what THEY did.

Guess we all have differences of opinion on what is commendable. This is.

Ch3vr0n, after thinking and reflecting, please apply your sticky post to this thread, it's time to lock er up and tag it for the next purge. There's never going to be an end to the haters and the mememe attitude spreading across the 'net like a pandemic. I'll smack myself and say this isn't the place to tackle that, it is probably not even curable anymore in the greater context. I've said what I've said. I stand by it, hope it's been received by team Redfox, and their passion & drive for AnyDVD are never affected by the ignorant among us.

Why have I said what I've said recently?

Because the complaining/whining/bitching posts were outnumbering the support posts 10 to 1.
Because the complaining/whining/bitching posts were alot of times vicious attacks.
Because most of the complaining/whining/bitching posts were totally full of crap.

If you see someone bullied/berated/attacked, you do something. You don't just sit by and watch it go down. Especially in the context of what's gone on here. I think their's a morality and responsibility to act.

The growth of the internet has created the troll, and fostered the attitude that I'm anonymous online so I can spew as much hate and diatribe as I want without consequence. A forum should be a place to always speak civilly as it's a virtual discussion. Yet 99% of the folks that post this BS would NEVER have the balls to say it to someone's face. It ain't healthy for anyone to constantly read that crap. As you say, yes it's human nature and is only words, but people didn't use to be so downright hateful because they now feel invincible online. It's.just.wrong. And generally, those folks aren't called on it.

What the Redfox team has done doesn't happen anymore. It's admirable, and if you take a minute to think about the passion and dedication of these folks, it should give you pause. And it should make you want to commend them and if nothing else, give them vigorous support.

It's not the end of the world now that it's back. But when you teetered on the cliff looking in to the abyss, it makes you think. It SHOULD have made everyone think. But everyone's so tied up in themselves they can't bother to take the time to look at the real situation and go damn, this could have really really sucked. But thanks to some very great people, they are keeping that from happening. These's an enormous demand for this product, it doesn't exist elsewhere (DVDFab doesn't count) and could have made life very difficult and inconvenient for well, everyone who wants to watch their legally purchased movie anyway other than what hollywood says they should.
How about just looking at the fact that guys are standing up to greedy hollywood, which in and of itself is not something I, and the majority of the folks on this site would do. We all don't have that courage. Look at what happened to Giancarlo Bettini (slysoft). Now these guys have insulated and protected themselves from being pursued and history repeating itself, but you can't disregard the fact that I'm sure the AACS-LA is looking at how to strike them. I'm sure that's given them pause about moving forward with this, but they did, and that act by itself deserves some praise. Cause none of us would have, but we're all benefiting on what THEY did.

Guess we all have differences of opinion on what is commendable. This is.

I’m not going to get into a slanging match with you over this silliness and this is my final word on the subject but yet again you have posted a pointless repetitive and a totally unnecessary response which has only gone to vindicate my last post.

I fully understand the need for you to get on your high horse and defend the honour of RedFox but you do go beyond the realms of practicality and reality in the process, correct me if I’m wrong but this is a software company were talking about not an individual or school boy being bullied as you so put it in your reply, I think the morality and responsibility to act section you mentioned is a bit misguided on a forum such as this one.

It goes without saying that you clearly have your own opinion and which fortunately I believe isn’t shared by everyone on this forum.

That said I think I will leave it there before this thread starts to get nasty and unpleasant and off topic which I believe it’s the way its heading...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back