• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Discussion I think it is time again ...

dtsig

Just wanted to again say thanks for all the hard work that everyone at Redgox does. This is the best supported program of any I use. Although there are some hicups .. it is the nature of the SW to have these and it is great the response we get. Thank you again

Just wanted to again say thanks for all the hard work that everyone at Redgox does. This is the best supported program of any I use. Although there are some hicups .. it is the nature of the SW to have these and it is great the response we get. Thank you again
The developers are so grateful for our customer's support. So is everyone involved. We just want to say thank you for your support and help.:)

they've been working hard and issuing quick fixes when they should be enjoying the holidays

a great team of professionals. Makes using this program even better knowing there's an excellent support behind it. Credit is very much deserved, no one does it better

they've been working hard and issuing quick fixes when they should be enjoying the holidays

a great team of professionals. Makes using this program even better knowing there's an excellent support behind it. Credit is very much deserved, no one does it better
Only our customers have holidays. Our staff works. :);)

Well i have a complaint. Redfox software is so good and the team so quick at fixing anything that may go wrong. I own lifetimes of both AS and AnyDVD and between both my 32TB NAS now needs to be expanded :LOL:

But seriously. Thank you Redfox for 2 pieces of amazing software that have my entertainment sorted for life. Another big thank you for all the hard work you do to maintain this amazing software :bowdown:

Well i have a complaint. Redfox software is so good and the team so quick at fixing anything that may go wrong. I own lifetimes of both AS and AnyDVD and between both my 32TB NAS now needs to be expanded :LOL:

But seriously. Thank you Redfox for 2 pieces of amazing software that have my entertainment sorted for life. Another big thank you for all the hard work you do to maintain this amazing software :bowdown:
If it was not for our great customer base, including yourself, the software’s would not exist

I had an extra 5 bay JBOD laying around I had to add to my Windows server just to store the 4K movies!

2 Redundant Servers with around 300TB each with another 90T available but not spinning for now.

RedFox is absolutely the best! Thank you to all the Moderators for putting up with the good, the bad, and the ugly on a daily. Thank you to all the Programmers and troubleshooting staff for getting all the real time fixes done no matter if it's weekly, monthly or daily. Those guys/ gals get the job done, and thank you to all of the support staff who assist in those task!
THANK YOU TO ALL!!!

RedFox is absolutely the best! Thank you to all the Moderators for putting up with the good, the bad, and the ugly on a daily. Thank you to all the Programmers and troubleshooting staff for getting all the real time fixes done no matter if it's weekly, monthly or daily. Those guys/ gals get the job done, and thank you to all of the support staff who assist in those task!
THANK YOU TO ALL!!!
You are very welcome and thank you for your support of our project.:)

It can be seen that this will be an infinitely long work. Can be said never ending story :).
But I belong to happy users because everything works without major problems.So I join to thanks. :thankyou:

Back