• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

I purchased my Anystream Pro upgrade and now it's deactivated my license

mikeas

What's going on? When I launch now it says would I like a trial, nope, since I am running ina VM, that's not a good step.

License is Lxx-xxx

Last edited by a moderator:
What's going on? When I launch now it says would I like a trial, nope, since I am running ina VM, that's not a good step.

License is Lxx-xxx

An upgrade invalidates the old file, you're sent a new upgraded license file. Did you install that license file?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup I launched the new file I'll try it again, maybe it just needs a double whack on the head.

SO if you launch the upgrade file on top of the existing one it seems to get confused, then deactivates you, then you can launch it agian and it works. Sound about right??

Yup I launched the new file I'll try it again, maybe it just needs a double whack on the head.

SO if you launch the upgrade file on top of the existing one it seems to get confused, then deactivates you, then you can launch it agian and it works. Sound about right??

Worked fine for me, installed the new file over the top, once. No problems yet. But to be fair, AS (or any other redfox product) does display a message to restart the software upon installing a license file. But if it wasn't open when installing the license file, you just open it.

I guess he got it to work, hasn't posted since Saturday.:whistle:

Back