• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Request I can only select 5 different audio tracks at most in one go

Cryman

Hi everyone, as it is stated above, why can't we select all the audio tracks?
When I tried to click the sixth (below it's German), the check mark of English will disappear.
20231011144041.png

If you want more than 5 audio tracks, you'll need to download multiple times and repackage everything into a single file. It's a bit tedious, for sure, but not the absolute end of the world.

If you only speak five languages, like normal people, youŕe fine though :ROFLMAO:
Honestly, if the number of languages you speak fluently isn't at least double digits, what are you even doing in life?

Only 1% of the population of the entire planet are polyglots. It's true but I am just joking. ;)

If you want more than 5 audio tracks, you'll need to download multiple times and repackage everything into a single file. It's a bit tedious, for sure, but not the absolute end of the world.
Sure, it's also a good solution, like ffmpeg or something else. Thanks bro.

It's really great to collect these classic series with different dubs in different languages, just like a hugh mixture of different cultures. This is what non-language-aficionados and non-classic-lovers can't understand. :LOL:

So here we could get the conclusion: use this tedious way, and download multiple times and then remux them together. All things done and clear.

It's really great to collect these classic series with different dubs in different languages, just like a hugh mixture of different cultures. This is what non-language-aficionados and non-classic-lovers can't understand. :LOL:

So here we could get the conclusion: use this tedious way, and download multiple times and then remux them together. All things done and clear.
As a fellow member of our niche clan, I understand completely. This is also the solution I've had to employ, but it's really not that bad. DM me if you need help or guidance.

Back