• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

hunger games mockingjay part 1

Just a question, I get movie only as being only 16 GB not needing compression. Is this right, seems awful small?

As an interim solution we decided to enforce speedmenus for this particular protection.
With AnyDVD 7.5.8.8 beta and up, AnyDVD will enforce Speedmenus for this disc and select the correct playlist automatically. It will also be displayed in the status window as usual.

That way everyone can see the correct playlist for further processing and copies will at least play in "full disc mode".

How did the member figure out the correct playlist?

For future reference, how did the member referenced in ddjmagic's post figure out that 697 was the correct playlist for the Netflix rental? Hopefully not trial and error, since there was so many playlists to go through! Thoughts? Best regards, Dana

For future reference, how did the member referenced in ddjmagic's post figure out that 697 was the correct playlist for the Netflix rental? Hopefully not trial and error, since there was so many playlists to go through! Thoughts? Best regards, Dana
Probably with the use of AnyDVD's Speed Menu.
That, or the process monitor method in conjunction with Power DVD 14/15

Post 22 from Pete also answers your question.

Should the 3 Hunger Games Blu-rays be ripped with protection or without protection?

I wasn't sure for Blu-rays with several playlists.

Should the 3 Hunger Games Blu-rays be ripped with protection or without protection?

I wasn't sure for Blu-rays with several playlists.
If you rip with protection, you will only be able to play the rip on a computer and AnyDVD HD will have to be running in the back ground.

"Un-tick" the box "Keep Protection"

Then you will be able to play the rip on a stand-alone player. (if you choose to)
And you won't have to have Any DVD HD running in the back ground, if you play the rip on the computer.

Last edited:
If you rip without protection will it pick the correct playlist with or without AnyDVD running?

I wasn't sure with all the playlists & screen pass on the discs.

If you rip without protection will it pick the correct playlist with or without AnyDVD running?

I wasn't sure with all the playlists & screen pass on the discs.

AnyDVDHD still forces speedmenus for this title. So if you rip to image with protections removed it will rip a speedmenu version. All known versions of this title show the correct playlists in speedmenus, status window and disk.inf files.

Once protections are removed then it will play with speedmenus even without AnyDVD enabled.
If AnyDVDHD ever fixes this screen pass version completely, you would need the original disk or protected iso to ever bring it back to the original full menu version.

Last edited:
Back