• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Hunger Games Mockingjay part 1 - provisional solution

Just to make sure I understand properly, this issue also means an ISO rip with protection removed will not work either, correct? What about an ISO rip WITH protection still intact?

Just to make sure I understand properly, this issue also means an ISO rip with protection removed will not work either, correct? What about an ISO rip WITH protection still intact?
That won't work either unless AnyDVD HD is running in the back ground, and in which case "Speed Menu" will be enabled, weather it's chosen or not when played with a licensed computer based Blu-ray player.
If all one had to do is rip with protection in tact, then Any DVD HD wouldn't be needed at all.

However an ISO will work with protection removed, but you will only get the "Speed Menu" option when played on a licensed player, computer based or stand-alone.
You will not be able to access any Blu-ray menus.

Last edited:
That won't work either unless AnyDVD HD is running in the back ground, and in which case "Speed Menu" will be enabled, weather it's chosen or not when played with a licensed computer based Blu-ray player.
If all one had to do is rip with protection in tact, then Any DVD HD wouldn't be needed at all.

However an ISO will work with protection removed, but you will only get the "Speed Menu" option when played on a licensed player, computer based or stand-alone.
You will not be able to access any Blu-ray menus.

OK, so right now it is not possible to get the real menus at all. Thanks!

Just to add a point to this thread, AFAIK, AnyDVDHD is revealing the correct playlists in the status window and the disk.inf file for known versions of this one. So you can back up a movie only version with tools like BDRebuilder using the playlist shown by AnyDVDHD. The version I had only had trailers besides the main feature so it wasn't worth backing up the speedmenu version to BD-R. The speedmenu version also maintains the original obfuscated playlist and doesn't re-encode it into a single stream file and my opinion not worth archiving to hard copy. Speedmenus is valuable to analyze the original disk but rarely backup that version to BD-R.

One other thing for disks like this is that you can archive the protected iso on HDD and when and if AnyDVDHD solves the protection, you can decode it later with the backed up protected iso and updated AnyDVDHD.

Last edited:
Will it play on a popcorn hour 400 after been backed up ?

Or should i just use the disk ?

Will it play on a popcorn hour 400 after been backed up ?

Or should i just use the disk ?

It plays on my PCH C200 and PCH A400s. Although only the speed menu shows up on my C200. But that is expected.

Last edited:
I've no problem to copy to disk with latest AnyDVD HD, but it wont play without errors as fast forwarding and skipping.
Playlist 709.jpg
This is from playlist 709.

I've also tried playlist 313 as AnyDVD suggest as a good playlist.
screenshot.1.jpg
Same problem with fast forwarding and skipping but without the warning sign as above.

Update, Copy 313 is working with PowerDVD 11 I assume, I've not watched the whole movie but the above problem is gone.
Still don't work with Kodi Isengard or Helix versions.

Last edited:
I meant the requirement for speedmenu to be enabled to allow playback of the unencrypted copy.

I meant the requirement for speedmenu to be enabled to allow playback of the unencrypted copy.

Not for my retail disc. I believe dealing with the newer BD-J garbage will involve some time and patience.

Summary for drive W: (AnyDVD HD 7.5.9.3, BDPHash.bin 15-02-23)
PIONEER BD-RWBDR-205 1.12 11/06/16PIONEER
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Current profile: BD-ROM
Media is a Blu-ray disc.

Total size: 23815456 sectors (46514 MBytes)
Video Blu-ray label: MOCKINJAY_PT1
Media is AACS protected!
AACS MKB version 50
Removed AACS copy protection!
WARNING: This disc requires speedmenu!
Added speedmenu!

Java BD protection good playlists: 553

Last edited:
Thanks
I was just asking. No rush.
Original disc and/or speedmenu means I can watch it for now.

Netflix blue ray move jumpes all over when copied

This is Netflix US rental of Mockingjay.

Here is the log file View attachment 26747 this is from 7.5.9.0

I used Amerisoft Blu-Ray ripper. It took about 5 minutes for AnyDvd to scan the disk the first time and it took more than 30 minutes for it to load 304 titles it picked #298 which did not play in the correct sequence.

I also tried handbreak, it loaded 614 titles and chose 279. Which is still converting. When 279 was played it not only jumped around but also played copyright notices.

I checked the settings pages and it said to use 697. I tracked down the playlist called 697. It plays fine. I

So. I hope this helps some else figure out how to use this disk.

Last edited:
I've been using AnyDVD for several years now, but I think that I have only ever posted in the forum once before.

I just backed up the Australia/New Zealand The Hunger Games - Mockingjay Part 1 Blu-ray disc, and as far as I can see, the disc only has AACS protection. AnyDVD HD scanned it in a matter of a couple of seconds, and my backup worked perfectly. Seems odd that other countries, including the UK which is Zone B (the same as Australia/New Zealand), have so much protection on them. I played the backup for 30 minutes and no Cinavia was detected.

The movie is distributed over here by Roadshow Entertainment who don't normally have Cinavia protection on their discs. The Equalizer did have Cinavia, and was the first one that I have struck from the many Sony Pictures releases that Roadshow have distributed in NZ. There was no Cinavia warning on the back of the case, so I found out the hard way after burning an ISO. to disc.

Just FYI.

Last edited:
I've been using AnyDVD for several years now, but I think that I have only ever posted in the forum once before.

I just backed up the Australia/New Zealand The Hunger Games - Mockingjay Part 1 Blu-ray disc, and as far as I can see, the disc only has AACS protection. AnyDVD HD scanned it in a matter of a couple of seconds, and my backup worked perfectly. Seems odd that other countries, including the UK which is Zone B (the same as Australia/New Zealand), have so much protection on them. I played the backup for 30 minutes and no Cinavia was detected.

The movie is distributed over here by Roadshow Entertainment who don't normally have Cinavia protection on their discs. The Equalizer did have Cinavia, and was the first one that I have struck from the many Sony Pictures releases that Roadshow have distributed in NZ. There was no Cinavia warning on the back of the case, so I found out the hard way after burning an ISO. to disc.

Just FYI.

Hint: Use CloneBD's preview player to detect Cinavia. Bert will tell you within seconds. And no, you don't need to buy it for this test. :)

Hint: Use CloneBD's preview player to detect Cinavia. Bert will tell you within seconds. And no, you don't need to buy it for this test. :)
Thanks James, I will definitely try it.

EDIT: Just backed up Whiplash to my HDD. I knew that it was infected with Cinavia. the logo was on the back of the case, so no unpleasant surprise there. But on the second title, Clone BD's preview player saved me a blank disc when it informed me that Kill The Messenger was also infected. I wasn't going to bother testing it before burning as it is a Paramount title released by Transmission here. I have not heard of Transmission before and far as I knew, Paramount haven't been using Cinavia in the past. So, thanks James, you have saved me a coaster already. 8)

Last edited:
Back