• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Hunger Games Mockingjay part 1 - provisional solution

Hi folks,

I have attached a copy of the logfile from the 7.6.0.1beta for a UK copy if it's of any help. AnyDVD can't detect the correct playlist of this version, I tried the Speedmenu trick and still no luck. Hope it helps.

View attachment 26876

I think you need access to the OPD for this to work/enforce Speedmenu correctly.
According to AnyDVD it can't access the OPD - "Warning, OPD error: HTTP error 12029!"

Make sure AnyDVD has internet access.

This is a known variant and the playlist should be 00439.mpls.

I think you need access to the OPD for this to work/enforce Speedmenu correctly.
According to AnyDVD it can't access the OPD - "Warning, OPD error: HTTP error 12029!"

+1. AnyDVD HD only detects playlists if Screen Pass or other playlist obfuscation is present on the disc. Though the U.S. version (the subject of this sticky) has playlist obfuscation, your logfile doesn't detect it on your UK version -- though that could be due to the OPD error.

Comodo Firewall had blocked AnyDVD

Yup that sorted it, Comodo must of had a one of it's funny moments when I updated it the other day and blocked AnyDVD (and several other programs) I can confirm that with internet access restored it detects 000439 as the correct playlist.

Thanks for the replies. :)

Back