• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Hunger Games - Blu-ray - Protection not removed

The attached logfile is from The Hunger Games (USA). It will not play the original disk with AnyDVD enabled or from what is indicated as a supposedly successful rip. If I disable AnyDVD the original disc will play using TMT5. I have also tried resetting AnyDVD to defaults as requested.

cD
Try hitting the 'Default' button inside AnyDVD and trying again. If that works then turn on 'remove region code' and try again
Also when it asked you for the Region of the disc what did you choose?

As you can see Yakster was having this problem but it's now working for him.

Last edited:
Using the "Rip to Image" and then using Imgburn to burn the ISO file to disc seems to work. I did a spot check of my backup and everything seems correct and plays properly.

I did the exact same thing, but my disc would not play on either a stand-alone player or dvd-rom on my computer

Did you try following the instructions I posted and following them using the original disc?
Also you need to post a logfile from the original disc

Last edited:
Hunger Games Not Playing

I am having a similar problem. I am using anydvd hd 7.0.7.1. When I disable anydvd, I am able to play back the Hunger Games Blu-ray. However, with Andvd enabled, Arcsoft Total Media theatre just displays a blank screen. Similarly, if I usa anydvd to rip a blu-ray iso, I get blank playbackof the iso with and without anydvd enabled. Here is my log file.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.0.7.1_Info_E_THE_HUNGER_GAMES.zip
    389.7 KB · Views: 25
Is anyone trying my suggestions from the beginning of this thread, set AnyDVD to 'default' and try again, if that works then turn on 'Region code removal' and make sure you're choosing the region of the disc and not the player

@Maxman, you appear to have the same version as Yakster, and his is now working

Last edited:
Is anyone trying my suggestions from the beginning of this thread, set AnyDVD to 'default' and try again, if that works then turn on 'Region code removal' and make sure you're choosing the region of the disc and not the player

@Maxman, you appear to have the same version as Yakster, and his is now working

There maybe several different variations of the region 1 USA Blu-ray. I purchased the 2 disc version (Blu-ray & Ultraviolet) at Walmart.

Yeah but by comparing the logfiles yours is the same as Maxman's

BTW did you remember to turn on 'remove region code' when you made your working copy?

Last edited:
Looks like the answer was there the whole time! Anyway, seems to be working fine now. Thanks!

Try hitting the 'Default' button inside AnyDVD and trying again. If that works then turn on 'remove region code' and try again
Also when it asked you for the Region of the disc what did you choose?

As you can see Yakster was having this problem but it's now working for him.

I retried using the Default button and also tried using the remove region code setting...same result. I'm still getting a black screen and no playback in TMT5.

Thanks for looking into this...
cD

Yeah but by comparing the logfiles yours is the same as Maxman's

BTW did you remember to turn on 'remove region code' when you made your working copy?

The default settings do not select the "Remove Region Code" for a Blu-ray disc. I did not enable this option to make a working copy.

I retried using the Default button and also tried using the remove region code setting...same result. I'm still getting a black screen and no playback in TMT5.

cD[/QUOTE

Which version of the Blu-ray are you trying to backup?

7.0.7.0 Works for me.

My nephew got the US rental today so I thought I'd give it try. With just standard settings (auto remove region code) it ripped a nice copy that plays perfectly, chapters and all. I'm hoping the regular BR release will have extras.

Thanks for such a great product and being so quick to break the encryptions!

The default settings do not select the "Remove Region Code" for a Blu-ray disc. I did not enable this option to make a working copy.
Would it be possible to put the original disc back in and turn on region code removal and see if the disc still plays?

cD
Yeah, yours is a different disc to the other 2

My nephew got the US rental today so I thought I'd give it try. With just standard settings (auto remove region code) it ripped a nice copy that plays perfectly, chapters and all. I'm hoping the regular BR release will have extras.

Thanks for such a great product and being so quick to break the encryptions!

I am told that the rental version does NOT have a DTS-MA track, only dolby digital...

hunger games

Made a backup bluray, movie only using bd rebuilder and latest version of any dvd hd not the beta version play list 665. Everything went great but a few scenes jumped out of sinc while play back. Will the beta version of any dvd fix this or is it bd rebuilder.

Made a backup bluray, movie only using bd rebuilder and latest version of any dvd hd not the beta version play list 665. Everything went great but a few scenes jumped out of sinc while play back. Will the beta version of any dvd fix this or is it bd rebuilder.

Anydvd does not modify the videostreams in any way. The only possible candidate would be bdrb and even then not on its own. It relies on other apps. Sounds like your using the wrong versions of those apps and that can do that. You'd be better off posting on the bdrb debug thread at doom 9 and post the bdrb logfile from that encode.

Verstuurd van mijn HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e met Tapatalk

BDRB follows the playback stream given it by a playlist. My guess is whichever playlist you processed in BDRB is a phony one - and is purposefully throwing scenes out of order.

I can verify that the structure on the disc is pretty weird. There are 70 playlists of which most correspond to the main movie, with varying durations. I haven't watched it yet to know if the scenes are out of order, but it looks to decrypt just fine.

I am told that the rental version does NOT have a DTS-MA track, only dolby digital...

Why that studio chooses to do that is really insane. Do they really think they are going to get more people to buy the disc by doing that crap.

Back