• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Hung up trying to buy a license

RickJ5

I saw the option to buy was back up, so I wanted to get my license. I entered my customer information, and my credit card information, and when I hit next I just have a blank screen except for RedFox.bz at the top. I think I was at step 2 and it hung up going to step 3.

They're still give tuning cc payment processing, if you're worried about an accidental charge or if it didn't go through contact support. Unless you hit 4/4 no charges should be done.

They're still give tuning cc payment processing, if you're worried about an accidental charge or if it didn't go through contact support. Unless you hit 4/4 no charges should be done.

Thank you. I wasn't to worried about an accidental charge since I wasn't able to complete the transaction. I was just thinking it was early here so maybe there wouldn't be a lot of traffic and my transaction would complete. I'll just try again when I see it back up.

I saw the option to buy was back up, so I wanted to get my license. I entered my customer information, and my credit card information, and when I hit next I just have a blank screen except for RedFox.bz at the top. I think I was at step 2 and it hung up going to step 3.

As post #2.

If you didn't see "Thank you for your order!", it most likely failed:

2016.05.20_11h40m40s_001.jpg

I kept checking and saw it came back up and bought my license.

I tried twice with Visa debit Card and got payment failed..plenty of money in the account..

I tried twice with Visa debit Card and got payment failed..plenty of money in the account..
The same thing happened to me the first time I tried to purchase two licenses.

I tried again and it went through. Either I misentered some info or the credit card processor had a failure. The failure explanation was a generic failure message. Not helpful at all.

The CC processing company apparently charges a fee for Euro to US dollar conversion, about US$8. Wasn't unexpected seeing it, but for people who have bank balances close to the purchase price it could mean the difference between success and failure.

The same thing happened to me the first time I tried to purchase two licenses.

I tried again and it went through. Either I misentered some info or the credit card processor had a failure. The failure explanation was a generic failure message. Not helpful at all.

The CC processing company apparently charges a fee for Euro to US dollar conversion, about US$8. Wasn't unexpected seeing it, but for people who have bank balances close to the purchase price it could mean the difference between success and failure.
Thank you for the reply I will try again next week..I give up LOL

Thank you for the reply I will try again next week..I give up LOL
If you require a Euro to US dollar conversion realize a couple of days could make a big difference in the final bill.

Yesterday the converted amount for my purchase was US$168.97, today the amount was US$166.31.

Not a big amount, but for some on a limited income as I am, that can make a difference.

If you require a Euro to US dollar conversion realize a couple of days could make a big difference in the final bill.

Yesterday the converted amount for my purchase was US$168.97, today the amount was US$166.31.

Not a big amount, but for some on a limited income as I am, that can make a difference.
I am quite aware of the Euro to USD conversion I pay in euros all the time the market has been pretty stable on the conversion rates lately give or take 5.00 on a 100.00 Euros.

Thanks.:)

I also got hung up on with the Visa CC purchase......

Tried again several times and just now finally got through the entire process.......got my keys for the three program keys I purchased downloaded....

Patience is required, I am wondering if the system is just being overloaded with anxious buyers.......

Thanks RedFox for continuing the good fight......

I also got hung up on with the Visa CC purchase......

Tried again several times and just now finally got through the entire process.......got my keys for the three program keys I purchased downloaded....

Patience is required, I am wondering if the system is just being overloaded with anxious buyers.......

Thanks RedFox for continuing the good fight......
Did you get to step 4 and see it was not proccesed on the last page?

Did you get to step 4 and see it was not proccesed on the last page?

The first several attempts I got to the final stage (4) saying the process FAILED......got an email saying it failed...

Then...

The last time it went through all 4 steps and took me to the final page to download all three of the keys I purchased......downloaded successfully......also got an email saying the process was charged to my CC (Visa) and for the correct amount......

Back