• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Open for Business

Expect problems if you try to use a prepaid debit card. The payment went through beautifully with a traditional credit card.

Thank you Jeff, we appreciate your loyalty and business.

great, just made my order, have been looking forward to this day

I put my Belize license plate on the car this A.M.
I mounted it on top of my Antigua license plate.
The car seems to run the same, no problems, or hiccups.
Just gotta get used to driving on right hand side of the road.

I just loaded the 21 day free trial. I will purchase the product. I really can't complain as I have had the product at least 10 years. I can only hope the new people will provide the same good service.

Hi, I think that I understand that you will shortly be open for business on AnyDVDHD licensing.. I also think that I understand that the charges will be based on the Euro.

My question is: How do you plan to determine the exchange rate for dollar(US) to Euros? I know that there is a daily fluctuation in the exchange rate so I wanted to be able to determine what you will be using for the exchange rate for the purchase of a license? Will you be using the daily rate? Or will you be using some other measure for determining what a US customer will be charged?

TIA

ch3vron when you say they closed up shop for a minute or two does this explain why I could not purchase today. when I go to the page and tic purchase it is the same as before leave your e-mail and we will inform you when it becomes available. lol I have money to burn here. also is there any way to add to the total purchase.. I would like to donate some extra to them in appreciation of there product

I didn't say they closed it for a minute or 2, I said temporary. Technical issues with payment processing can't be fixed in 2 minutes. If all goes well, they'll reopen later today.

There are still a 2 month timeline so waiting isn't going to kill anyone.

I think we can all relax.
You can bet that trials can be "extended" and such, until the purchase system is rock solid.
I doubt they are in this to actually lose customers for a living. :D
-W

Expect problems if you try to use a prepaid debit card. The payment went through beautifully with a traditional credit card.
Apparently the CC processing company charges a small fee for Euro to US dollar conversion as well (US$8). The processing fee was something I expected, just mentioning it so some people don't start complaining "RedFox is 'trying rip off their customers with additional fees.'"

In Belgium it's working. I've just bought a LT License :)
I paid with Visa.
To celebrate this, I'm gonna drink a few Duvels, cheers!
Thanks RedFox team!(y)

Congratulations guys!

I will actually give you a couple days before I start asking about MKV file support in CloneDVDMobile :whistle:

In Belgium it's working. I've just bought a LT License :)
I paid with Visa.
To celebrate this, I'm gonna drink a few Duvels, cheers!
Thanks RedFox team!(y)
You are welcome.

Why would a prepaid card cause a problem? Is this a temporary problem or a permanent one?

Back