• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Hulu The Resident S3 E13-16 Download fails

Dale Hamilton

On the first attempt I ran version 1.3.5 of Anystream. Have setup set to 1x speed. This is a hardwired computer to the internet at 400mb. There were no parallel downloads running. Had several seasons in the queue. Everything before and after the mentioned episodes (S3 E 13-16) downloaded successfully. The ones in question simply had the error on the right in red. I shut the app down and restarted. Now I just selected the 4 failed episodes. The program stopped with an exception, when I clicked the dialog the app closed. Log is attached. If more info is needed plead let me know.

On the first attempt I ran version 1.3.5 of Anystream. Have setup set to 1x speed. This is a hardwired computer to the internet at 400mb. There were no parallel downloads running. Had several seasons in the queue. Everything before and after the mentioned episodes (S3 E 13-16) downloaded successfully. The ones in question simply had the error on the right in red. I shut the app down and restarted. Now I just selected the 4 failed episodes. The program stopped with an exception, when I clicked the dialog the app closed. Log is attached. If more info is needed plead let me know.
They'll probably need the log from version 1.3.5.0, which is more current than the dump file that you posted.

:)

That is a known issue, it's called overloading the queue, we are working on it, if you try the episode separately I am sure it will work. It may be that those episodes have one that has a different DRM, the providers have been doing this, but only rarely. I will have the devs look at your new log file once you post it.

Back