• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Hulu still has greyed out selections

Jorgejones

Hate to be a Debbie Downer, But with the latest release (1.2.9.0.), Hulu still has greyed out selections for movies. These are movies that I can access on all other devices. Not sure if it is a DRM thing, a Hulu thing, or something different all together. I have included a log file if it helps.

I would also like to acknowledge all the work that went into getting AMZ an NF woking again. Kudos and I know the other issues will eventually be worked out also.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.2.9.0.astlog
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
I believe that's a HULU thing, it all depends on what plan you have with them. My neighbor, ( I live in a rooming house, so my neighbor is next door) has the top plan and I only have the discount plan and he gets way more stuff than I do, and yes its greyed out because they want you to know its available I think.

All the greyed out selections are available to me on my Hulu app on chromecast and on my phone. I can watch all the greyed out material. I am just not able to download it.

Yeah... same here. The grayed-out stuff is available on my Hulu account elsewhere. The only place it is grayed-out is on AnyStream. It looks to be everything in the "Movies For You" category.

Not trying to be whiny/complainy: Just want to make sure the problem is understood correctly.

Back