• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Hulu Queue Downloads failing

NutFlush920

The Wonder Years (Original series) keeps erroring when downloading seasons by queue on Hulu. Works fine when downloading single episodes.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.2.6.2_Dump_20211130190848.astdmp
    7.1 MB · Views: 0
I’d also like to note seasons 4, 5, and 6 all won’t download saying requires payment when I can watch on the Hulu app without issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It also happens with a lot of them on Hulu, Stargate Atlantis etc. Pete will fix it. My log is worthless it deleted all the old files.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.2.6.2.astlog
    758 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
  1. Having similar issues. Just updated 1.2.6.2 and I get a crash when I try to download a series.
  2. When I download single episodes, intermittent issues.
    1. Downloaded 1 ep and no issue
    2. Tried a second episode and got "....aborted to user...." and CRASH
    3. Tried a third time and crashed before I download started.

Redfox has ALWAYS been very prompt to fix issues as quickly as possible. I have NEVER been disappointed so I figure will give this a couple days and look for a beta update.

Thanks....this is more of an FYI.

We are aware of the Netflix and Hulu issues, thank you for your post. It will be fixed maybe by tomorrow. Watch some good movies you downloaded.:ROFLMAO:

Any idea why my hulu and hbomax keep crashing or not downloading? attached one of the files

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.2.6.2_Dump_20211201140123.astdmp
    7.1 MB · Views: 0
if you bothered to check the forum you would have noticed the large number of posts about this ... INCLUDING THIS ONE

Redfox is aware of the problem and working on a solution

Back