• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Hulu problem with certain hubs

HoRRoRMaN666

Trying to grab stuff from the LMN hub off hulu and the download button is greyed out.

The film can be viewed on Hulu apps and browser on PC but through AS it seems not available.

Screenshot and log attatched

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    44.7 KB · Views: 15
  • AnyStream_1.1.5.6.astlog
    870.1 KB · Views: 2
Can you give the name of the film you tried? I can't seem to reproduce it

If you go to hubs and choose LMN you will find many or at random just look for "My Killer Client" atatched cover. Also you may not have access to this hub depending on your subscription so the title may not appear for you.

Feel free to let me know tho

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    21 KB · Views: 8
If you go to hubs and choose LMN you will find many or at random just look for "My Killer Client" atatched cover. Also you may not have access to this hub depending on your subscription so the title may not appear for you.

Feel free to let me know tho
You are correct, but this is not an AS issue, its not available from Hulu to download. Look at what I get and no response when trying to download. My killer.png

Thats because you probably dont have the addon. Thats what im saying. I do have the addon , i can watch it on browser/app so in theory AS should grab it as it does with other addons i have

I have attatched 3 screen captures. Capture shows artwork where yours doesnt. capture 1 shows downloadable and capture 3 shows the problem

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    107.3 KB · Views: 11
  • Capture1.JPG
    Capture1.JPG
    65.5 KB · Views: 10
  • Capture2.JPG
    Capture2.JPG
    46.7 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Thats because you probably dont have the addon. Thats what im saying. I do have the addon , i can watch it on browser/app so in theory AS should grab it as it does with other addons i have
Thanks - they are using a slightly different format in one of the relevant files.
A bit of a problem: I'm not sure, how we can test that - we have no access to such a subscription (we're not in the US).

According to HULU that movie is only available with the Live TV option. And it will probably only download at 720P.

LMN is available on AP as an add-on and that movie will download at 1080P, I checked....

my killer client.jpg my killer client.jpg

According to HULU that movie is only available with the Live TV option. And it will probably only download at 720P.

LMN is available on AP as an add-on and that movie will download at 1080P, I checked....

Yeah i do have the live TV option on Hulu so that would explain.

Im in the UK and im struggling to get channels for AP from US as it wont accept UK payment methods. I begrudge paying the fees for pre paid cards so im looking into other options for AP and channels from US

Yeah i do have the live TV option on Hulu so that would explain.

Im in the UK and im struggling to get channels for AP from US as it wont accept UK payment methods. I begrudge paying the fees for pre paid cards so im looking into other options for AP and channels from US
I dont have the TV option either, that would explain why I dont even have the artwork, much less the movie.

You might try another stream downloader or stream recorder that supports HULU, being in the UK would probably pose a problem there as well.

i can watch the live tv and all addons with my dns setup from the U.K. it’s the download option from certain hubs with AS is the problem. Apologies if that’s what you meant

Back