• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Not a RedFox Issue Hulu not loading properly after updating license.

bmc2021

Recently I renewed my license file because my last one expired, and since then I've had difficulty loading Hulu. I can see that I can login to my Hulu account through AS, the progress bar goes to 25%, and then I get a blank screen (see attached for image). I've tried the following already with no success:
  • Upgraded AS twice (1.6.5.0 and 1.6.6.0) with the same behavior
  • I've tried closing the Hulu tab and reopening it multiple times.
  • I've tried to log out of Hulu and re-login.
Please see attached logs for the login process. Any help would be appreciated.

Attachments

• anystream_screenshot.png
    anystream_screenshot.png
    62 KB · Views: 8
  • AnyStream_1.6.6.0.astlog
    667 KB · Views: 1
This might be what happened a week or more ago. Hulu raised prices in the US. They put up a big banner for you to see when you log in through the web. Unless you log into the web and click ok on that banner it hoses up AS displaying the page. You just have to do it the one time.

thank you DQ. I am sure you are right. If that doesn't fix it, he has to disable his VPN. Hulu and Disney and all the other carriers especially Netflix are blocking VPNs as they catch them.

Yes they were trying to block VPN's. When I logged in with a normal browser, it was stuck in an onboarding cycle and I was able to bypass it by logging in with VPN turned off.

However, now I can log in over a normal browser over VPN with no issue, but I'm still seeing the same behavior with AS.

I don't have the option of using AS without VPN for Hulu, so I'm hoping there is something that can be done. Here are the latest logs for the login attempt. Is there anything in the logs that suggest it's a VPN issue? Have been using AS with Hulu over VPN for a while now without issue.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.6.6.0_09262023.astlog
    77 KB · Views: 1
Not that I know of, they are blocking VPNs, I don't know of any way around it. Try a residential proxy. I won't guarantee that will work either. They are not blocking you as a subscript[tion holder they are blocking the IP you are using in your VPN, they are putting all those IPs in a blocked basket. As soon as they find others they are added.

Did you go to the Hulu website on the web and accept the popup or ad that they will be raising prices? You must do that to use Hulu. Press accept because if you do not accept it, you won't be able to use it.

If Hulu was blocking my IP/user account they would have blocked it through the web browser too wouldn't they? As mentioned, I can login successfully through my web browser without issue, but not using AS. Is there a reason why there would be a difference here?

No popups appeared for my Hulu account and nothing is blocking me from accessing it from a UI perspective. I can provide logs showing this if that would help.

...and now it magically starts working. Will keep an eye on it. Thanks for the support.

Back