• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[hulu] is the series naming convention being wrong a known issue?

terminaltrip421

for example grabbing SNL because of the way hulu lists episodes from most recent to oldest the earliest episodes have the highest assigned number but also using SNL as an example the season number assigned is based on the number of seasons of the show that's available which is again a problem with a show like SNL where it only has season 1-5 and then 30+ but I also imagine any show that only has one season available despite that one season not being the first or only season.

I do recognize hulu's a new addition, I only just found out about it's addition last night or this morning. thank you for adding it.

I am divided on the issue of whether or not I hope you ultimately provide maximum resolution capability for each of the services, which I know could be done given the pirate release groups have definitely cracked it. but it could bring undo attention both to the program and the cracks which could ultimately cost us what access the program does provide in addition to the releases the release groups provide.

Hulu is still in beta, There will be fixes in the next edition. Thank you for your input

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back