• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

How's Revenue Going?

jmone

I've repurchased my 2 x LTL and I hope enough of us are re-purchasing licences (of all types) to keep the team together and pay the bills. I know there are a lot of negative posts but I hope you are doing well and in this game for the Long Haul or we will have no other option.

So after a month, how's it looking?

Thanks
Nathan

It's looking good Nathan, we just having ongoing trouble with credit card payments.

Thank you for your support!

Last edited:
I've repurchased my 2 x LTL and I hope enough of us are re-purchasing licences (of all types) to keep the team together and pay the bills. I know there are a lot of negative posts but I hope you are doing well and in this game for the Long Haul or we will have no other option.

So after a month, how's it looking?

Thanks
Nathan
Great to hear from you, stick around and look towards a bright future.

I want to pay my LTL but when I click on payment, I have a timeout ....

OK, I tried again, everything is fine.
I bought my new LT license of AnyDVDHD.

Thanks for your support of the RedFox team. That license you purchased is what allows them to continue developing it for US. l much happier buying a new license from RedFox than having a old DEAD one from Slysoft IMHO.

Last edited:
Back