• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

How to apply encryption (AACS, BD+, etc.) to a Bluray/AVCHD ?

But i want to do it without any agreement & fee. Is there any way to do it ??:confused:
Not on a BDROM. BDROM's need to be glass pressed in a replication house, and to put AACS on them you have to pay the fee

Regarding Libdvdcss for css protected dvd decryption

It's all the the - freely available - documentation from AACS-LA. Do a search and within 5 minutes, not 5 months, you'll have the complete documentation.
(Ok, you'll have to print it, in order to get it on actual paper).

Hi pete,

using libdvdcss.c (http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~dst/DeCSS/Gallery/) can we build a independent program to descramble css protection from DVD on windows?? because its already done in linux for vlc .

Thanks!!!!

which is irrelevant to the topic as it concerns a BLU-RAY disc and CSS is not present on blu-rays

which is irrelevant to the topic as it concerns a BLU-RAY disc and CSS is not present on blu-rays

ya i know CSS is not related to BD, Did i mention that in my post ??? Actually in BD part , what i wanted to do , thats not possible because all the way we need aacs key :agree:, so dropped that part . now i am trying to do the decryption of css protected DVD. and for that reason , i am using the libdvdcss.c and also want to do it on windows :) .

Thanks!!!

"It's all the the - freely available - documentation from AACS-LA. Do a search and within 5 minutes, not 5 months, you'll have the complete documentation.
(Ok, you'll have to print it, in order to get it on actual paper)."- Posted by Pete

I have already read those documents as I m working from last 5 months. My objective is to play an AACS protected BD-R on any kind of BD Player.
This means , I want to give protection to the disc (BD-R specially) only ,not to the player/playback device.
So for that reason, now I m doing encryption coding but still I need a proper way for this. Is there any software to do this things at end user level or any kind algorithm for it.

Thanks !!!!

hi, how r u.
I am pretty familiar with the AACS on BD+R spec.
Could you email to me? I think we can exchange some information.
There are some steps you need to do. Drive/Host Certification exchange and then device/media key.
Finally, it's title key.

You know you just resurrected a topic that's been dead for a year right?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 5 met Tapatalk

Back