• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

How does Watermark on Trial version work?

CountryBumkin

I have the paid version of CloneBD so I've never seen the watermark referred to.

When people are looking for a "BD copy program" (on other forums) I often suggest they try CloneBD. It works good for me (I make movie only rips to my computer) I tell them it's free during the beta stage.

I'm wondering if the copies made (movie to folder, or movie to disk) with the "trial version" are useable or do they have a watermark (some sort of "CloneBD trial") stamped across the movie/screen - making the copy or rip only useful for testing purposes and not a copy you would want to keep/watch.

Can someone please explain how the trial version and watermark work?

The trial does indeed add a visual watermark image of 'Bert the beaver' in the top right corner. Other than that there it free no limit in time and functionality at the moment, and the output produced is fully functional as well

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Maybe limit to the first 10 or 15 mins. of conversion in the future for trial...have to have some incentive to purchase..

There already is, the incentive to buy: no watermark. How they implement the watermark is up to elby.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Believe me Bert is a very nice beaver but you do not want to see him throughout your whole movie. LOL. Maybe he should say " Buy the freakin program" but that's not going to happen, because beavers cant speak all the languages that we would need him to speak. LOL.

Back