• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Question How does paying for a license work?

takmaze

I think I've paid for it? I used bitpay and sent the amount of BTC it instructed me to send to the wallet address given.
(I have no clue how bitcoin works, btw!)
Apparently transactions can take minutes to days?

How will you know that the payment was from me and for what product? Is the wallet address unique to my order?

Because you checked the product you wanted to buy. Where did you get the wallet address from that you sent it to. If you did it correctly, your license should be in your email.

Because you checked the product you wanted to buy. Where did you get the wallet address from that you sent it to.

I got it at end of the checkout process and also in an Email.

And just as I'm typing this I've gotten another Email with the license, so it seems I did it right, thanks! 👍

I got it at end of the checkout process and also in an Email.

And just as I'm typing this I've gotten another Email with the license, so it seems I did it right, thanks! 👍
That -email you got should be your license.

Apparently transactions can take minutes to days?

How will you know that the payment was from me and for what product? Is the wallet address unique to my order?
Yes, two times:
Crypto transaktions can take their time, depending on how much fees you are paying and how the network status is. If I got it right then it will be faster if you pay higher fees (because the miners will get more, obviously).

And also yes, the adress is unique for every person.

Usually, a confirmation on a transaction will take a few hours if you select a small fee. Look for your license attached to that e-mail you received from Redfox.

Hello, good morning, I need to buy this license but I have tried through Simplex and it always gives me an error, is there a way to buy it here or elsewhere like Paypal, etc.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-05-04 at 2.53.20 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-05-04 at 2.53.20 PM.png
    191.3 KB · Views: 10
Back