• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Holiday in the Wild

Shazbat

I am unable to download "Holiday in the Wild" from Netflix. The message says something about a license error and references widevine. (Log posted) Other movies and shows download fine. I'd appreciate any help that anyone can offer.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.4.1.0.astlog
    368.4 KB · Views: 3
I just tested downloading Holiday in the Wild from Netflix and it failed too. I am also attaching my log in case it helps. It is a Netflix movie released 2019 so it shouldn't be an issue of it recently being added or removed.

I also noticed recently that audio options are beginning to slim down. Holiday in the Wind only offered 128Kbps stereo which is low for a modern movie. Other shows and movies have also given poor audio options but they have at least been able to download successfully.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.4.1.0.astlog
    388.5 KB · Views: 1
A few adjustments were made, and it's available now but only in 720p. It will load as 1080p , you have to manually put it on 720p to download it for now. We are working on 1080p. After downloading change the setting back to 1080p for other movies, it will remember the last setting for now.

Last edited:
Back