• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

HM only downloading first episode of each season

X3rx3s

as the title of the thread states, when adding an entire season to the queue on HM it only downloads the first episode, all other episodes it fails to retrieve the playlist.....i ran into this with snowpiercer and got around it by adding each episode individually (incidentally i couldnt "download all" because it would state there was no room on the hdd despite there being room, but i could avoid that by selecting them all and "download selected"....but i digress, different issue) now im working on sopranos and big bang theory and it grabs the first episode and skips the rest and then grabs the first of the next season and then again skips the rest etc etc

i am aware that i eventualy did run out of room , i move them to a different machine once i run them through filebot and i havnt done that just yet

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.3.3.0.astlog
    5.6 MB · Views: 2
without closing AS i just tried to "download all" of the sopranos first season but it stated i didnt have enough room on my hdd despite having made room, but by selecting all (except the first episode) it added them right to the queue without a hitch.....im waiting to see if it will skip the rest (im expecting it to)

edited for better clarity

Last edited:
as expected, once s1e2 was completed it errored out the rest of the season and proceeded to download s2e2 same as in the original post

What device you are downloading to?
Local disk or some network attached storage?
If the latter, could you try some local storage for a workaround?

downloading to local storage G: drive

they do download successfully when added individually, i might add.
and as before it only effects HM

Last edited:
I have been having the same issue. I also get the transfer rate drops to kb/s, then i get the issue presented in this thread. I downgraded anystream to the previous beta and it started working for a little while then would end up first episode in queue dowload but all others error out. The only fix for me is one at a time. I'm trying not to select shows for while.

The transfer rate stuff (in my experience) happens on the providers I use. I just stopped watching it because what generally happens is it will start out fairly fast and at some point slow to a crawl and then pick back up again and it will sometimes repeat. I just leave it be and it does it's thing in short order most of the time but if you watch it the whole time you would think something is wrong.

I cannot speak for HM or Hulu, but on all other providers this starting-fast-getting-slower-thing only happens, if the download speed is limited in AnyStream ... which is the case after a new installation (4x I think)

without closing AS i just tried to "download all" of the sopranos first season but it stated i didnt have enough room on my hdd despite having made room, but by selecting all (except the first episode) it added them right to the queue without a hitch.....im waiting to see if it will skip the rest (im expecting it to)

edited for better clarity
Once you delete things to make room you have to refresh or reboot your hard drive for it to be recognized by AS

I cannot speak for HM or Hulu, but on all other providers this starting-fast-getting-slower-thing only happens, if the download speed is limited in AnyStream ... which is the case after a new installation (4x I think)

I am on unlimited and I still get it.

Once you delete things to make room you have to refresh or reboot your hard drive for it to be recognized by AS

huh?....never had to before, i just made room and got back to work...im not saying your wrong, just relaying my experiance

my transfer rate seems unchanged from how it usually is

Last edited:
huh?....never had to before, i just made room and got back to work...im not saying your wrong, just relaying my experiance

my transfer rate seems unchanged from how it usually is
First of all, are you using an SSD or a regular platter drive? Did you try it with the new release
Download 64bit:
https://sandbox.redfox.bz/SetupAnyStream_1.3.3.2_64bit.exe

Download 32bit:
https://sandbox.redfox.bz/SetupAnyStream_1.3.3.2_32bit.exe

Changelog AnyStream

1.3.3.2 beta 2022-04-05
  • Fix: Amazon Prime, some specific videos wouldn't decrypt correctly
  • Improved: Playlist processing time greatly reduced
  • many minor fixes

Last edited:
I had the exact same issue this morning first download of the season would work everyone after that would fail move on to the next season in the queue first one would work the rest would fail only with HM no other provider had the issue. I am using an internal SATA HDD not SSD with 1.7TB of free space. I am on 1.3.3.0 running at 1x speed, the error was unable to find play list all the episodes were skipped at once without even trying them. I have went back and tried it again this afternoon and now it is working correctly.

Last edited:
how about a log file with the newest release

First of all, are you using an SSD or a regular platter drive? Did you try it with the new release
Download 64bit:
https://sandbox.redfox.bz/SetupAnyStream_1.3.3.2_64bit.exe

Download 32bit:
https://sandbox.redfox.bz/SetupAnyStream_1.3.3.2_32bit.exe

Changelog AnyStream

1.3.3.2 beta 2022-04-05
  • Fix: Amazon Prime, some specific videos wouldn't decrypt correctly
  • Improved: Playlist processing time greatly reduced
  • many minor fixes
i just discovered the latest version minutes ago....ill give it a shot and let you know

im using a regular platter drive (4TB WD black), i generally have somewhere from 200GB - 400GB free after clearing out my workspace.....i havnt rebooted in a few weeks and only restart AS after it crashes...it crashed shortly after my individual additions to the queue test mentioned above so AS has been restarted but the system hasnt....im currently working on a side project and need the hdd space and it will clear out another 100GB of space to work with when im done...hopefully sometime today

so i gave the new version a try and it works great as far as i can tell...i still havnt rebooted the pc but i can now add entire seasons without the hdd out of space error and it doesnt skip over the everything but the first episode...i would say the devs worked that little issue out

Back