• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

HD-DVD problem with 6.1.9.3

7.I have tryed the latest version of power DVD Ultra with no fix I reverted back to Power DVD Ultra Version 7.03.3120

I think you may need the latest version, after removing all that packet writing filter and driver nonsense.

Also My Graphics card is a Nvidia Geforce 8500 GT Driver Version 7.15.11.6369
Witch Is Uptodate.

What forceware version is that? Do you know?

ok I'll get rid of it I don't use and CD burning stuff on this pc anways

Just follow these steps (you just need to uninstall Drag to Disc and Instantburn):

1. Uninstall Sonic's Drag to Disc packet writing software
2. Uninstall CyberLink InstantBurn's packet writing software
3. Reboot
4. Check to ensure the three entries I quoted previously no longer appear in your filters.

If you don't know how to check, do this:

a) Download imgburn. It's a free program: http://www.imgburn.com/index.php?act=download
(it's also an excellent program imo)

b) Go to Tools > Filter Driver Load Order. Check to ensure those 3 filters I quoted earlier no longer appear.

IF YOU CAN'T FIGURE OUT HOW TO REMOVE THE FILTERS, do this:

i) Create a backup of your registry
ii) Download imgburn. It's a free program: http://www.imgburn.com/index.php?act=download
iii) Go to Tools > Filter Driver Load Order. Select "Cdr4_xp". Click "Remove Selected Filter". Select "clbstor." Click "Remove Selected Filter". Select "Cdralw2k". Click "Remove Selected Filter". Click "ok".
iv) Reboot

It's better to uninstall the programs that installed those three filters, but if you can't figure out how, then follow the steps I listed. Please keep in mind the programs that installed those filters will no longer work properly.

Then you need to rerip everything.

ok I'll get rid of it I don't use and CD burning stuff on this pc anways

Oh question Do I need To rip the Entire HD -DVD just to spot check the first say 10 %? cause the problems happen at the begging as well as all the way threw kinda sucks to wait 98 Mins over and over again lol

I think you may need the latest version, after removing all that packet writing filter and driver nonsense.

What forceware version is that? Do you know?
no I don't know what forcewear version that is sorry

Oh question Do I need To rip the Entire HD -DVD just to spot check the first say 10 %? cause the problems happen at the begging as well as all the way threw kinda sucks to wait 98 Mins over and over again lol

Well, you should be able to test just by playing the original disc with Anydvd running in the background, I would think. But I'm not positive.

Others (especially James and peer) would be able to tell you better than I can.

Well, you should be able to test just by playing the original disc with Anydvd running in the background, I would think. But I'm not positive.

Others (especially James and peer) would be able to tell you better than I can.
well I know that I can play the HD DVD problem free end to end without anydvd running in the back round dunno about with,
the reason I reverted back to the version of power dvd that I did was this
It opens and plays fine on my lil 20 Inch HD computer screen, when I dragged it over to my tv screen and expand it to full I wound up with the image not expanding at all picture trying to watch you 20 inch monitor from 11 feet back lol and thats what it was like on my 62 Inch screen, maybe they fixed the issue by now I don't know

Well, remove those three filters from your system, and then try again.
If you still experience issues try the graphic drivers I linked to.

Oh, you're running Vista 32 bit, eh? I wonder if this is a Vista graphics driver issue.

Anyway try these drivers after removing those three filters I mentioned earlier:

1) http://www.nvidia.com/object/winvista_x86_163.69.html

If those don't work, try

2) http://www.nvidia.com/object/winvista_x86_169.04.html
(these were released Oct. 30th)

yeah It is Vista but it said according to there site I had the latest graphics card drivers as well as motherboard drives
I used the scanner program they have on there site
I'll try what u said though
and thx for taking all this time to help me I really appreciate it

and thx for taking all this time to help me I really appreciate it

No problem

Hopefully removing those three filters will fix the problem. If not, try the other graphics drivers, and if that still doesn't work, maybe peer or James will have some other suggestions. They know a lot more about Anydvd HD than I do, obviously.

I used the scanner program they have on there site

I doubt the scanner would have picked up on the second link I listed, since those are beta drivers.

No problem

Hopefully removing those three filters will fix the problem. If not, try the other graphics drivers, and if that still doesn't work, maybe peer or James will have some other suggestions. They know a lot more about Anydvd HD than I do, obviously.

I doubt the scanner would have picked up on the second link I listed, since those are beta drivers.

Ok I removed the Packet writing software and everything to do with CD burning as well as all cyberlink products except for Power DVD my problem cleared up as it appears by a extreme amount there were a few very minor barely stagers in the video but not like before or as frequent,
my thinking maybe to add a slave drive to rip to rather then using the master that has all the software running from it + the mass of files software makes on C drive not saying that makes the issue that still remains but I can't see it hurting , Haven't done the Video Driver update yet, and I'm also gona try updating power DVD, does anydvd in anyway use power dvd to do it's job? I assume not! but just wondering how other applications may affect anydvd
and the process,
thx Staz

Ok I removed the Packet writing software and everything to do with CD burning as well as all cyberlink products except for Power DVD my problem cleared up as it appears by a extreme amount there were a few very minor barely stagers in the video but not like before or as frequent

Do this please:

1. a) Download imgburn. It's a free program: http://www.imgburn.com/index.php?act=download

b) Go to Tools > Filter Driver Load Order. Go to Tools > Filter Driver Load Order. Click "Clipboard". Then paste the information you pasted into your clipboard into your next post (ctrl-v)

2. Go into device manager

Right click on your PCI IDE Bus Master controller, and remove it. Ensure that it also removes the driver for your DVD/CD rom. Reboot. Your system should find hardware. After your system is finished installing hardware, reboot again.

click http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=48880&postcount=20 to get a better idea of what I'm asking for if you're using Vista.

3. Run CCleaner: click http://www.ccleaner.com/download

4. Defragment your hard drive

5. Try these graphic drivers after removing those three filters I mentioned earlier:

a) http://www.nvidia.com/object/winvista_x86_163.69.html

If those don't work, try

b) http://www.nvidia.com/object/winvista_x86_169.04.html
(these were released Oct. 30th)[/QUOTE]

does anydvd in anyway use power dvd to do it's job?

No. It doesn't.

Ok I removed the Packet writing software

No. You didn't. The filters are still there: http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=62969&postcount=26

I go to the trouble of trying to help you, and you don't even bother following my instructions?

i) Create a backup of your registry
ii) Download imgburn. It's a free program: http://www.imgburn.com/index.php?act=download
iii) Go to Tools > Filter Driver Load Order. Select "Cdr4_xp". Click "Remove Selected Filter". Select "clbstor." Click "Remove Selected Filter". Select "Cdralw2k". Click "Remove Selected Filter". Click "ok".
iv) Reboot

Either remove those filters or stop wondering why you're having problems.

Done

Followed your steps heres the log looks clean now to me let me know what you think
thx for all ur help
starz

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_K_KING_KONG.zip
    16.5 KB · Views: 3
Followed your steps heres the log looks clean now to me let me know what you think
thx for all ur help
starz

Yeah, that looks much better (in terms of your filters).

Now try ripping again. I really wouldn't bother with BD+ discs as Slysoft doesn't currently support them at this time.

Yeah, that looks much better (in terms of your filters).

Now try ripping again. I really wouldn't bother with BD+ discs as Slysoft doesn't currently support them at this time.

ok well I re ripped the HD DVD again and had still some minor issues,
I moved the drive to a XP computer and riped it and no problems at all,
perhaps this is a vista issue?

if It cant be fixed I can live using the XP computer to rip the disc
also

when I rip HD DVD's I copy the output files from the XP computer to the vista computer, as I can't play them on the XP computer as it dont have HD monitor, so I'm able to verify threw that the computer running Vista can play HD DVD rips perfectly,
and that the the issue is in the ripping on the vista computer

I Do Have Usb Blue-tooth devices, mouse and keyboard, as well as a USB mouse plugged into my USB ports along with the Xbox 360 Drive on the Vista computer, on XP I have only PS2 mouse and keyboard nothing Blue tooth and no other usb devices, I don't know being that there usb devices weather they can be causing problems with my usb Drive,

after removing them filters I did notice the Drive ran a bit faster during the rips.

Blu Ray and DVD run perfectly but are all done on internal sata devices

So what do u think about the Blue-tooth and Usb mouse being on it while ripping from a USB HD DVD Drive?

also Just So you know I do not use the computer while ripping any DVD BD HD DVD Disc,

Far's BD+ I don't think I have but one disc that says it is BD+ Protected and I haven't messed with it, (Fantastic 4 2)
The Discs I reported in the other Form are Blu-rays, that just came out last week,

Summary for drive F: (AnyDVD 6.1.9.4)
LITE-ON BD B LH-2B1S AL09 R___
Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)

Media is a Blu-Ray disc.
Total size: 5127328 sectors (10014 MBytes)
Video Blu-Ray label: BDROM
Media is AACS protected!
VerifyMediaKey failed. Please update AnyDVD!
ERROR processing Blu-Ray disc!

But in the other form u said in the other thread these should work?
or were u referring to my 2 HD DVD Tittles
King Kong HD DVD US
Terminator 3 HD DVD US
Both Dual Layer
both are new and have no marks
and yes I know them to should work fine with anydvd, I'm going to attach a log from my XP computer so U can see what I got going on there were it works fine,

thx for all your time helping me with this,
Starz

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_G_TERMINATOR_3_HDDVD.zip
    16.8 KB · Views: 2
Back