• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved HBOMax issue- Cant log off or on

timebeing

Began receiving this message today. Message the same for versions 1.4.0.0 and 1.4.0.1. Tried it on two different computers, same response. Any assistance would be appreciated.

play.hbomax.com says this
ThrottlingException: Rate exceeded

Update: This seems to only happen to me if it wants me to log in. On a browser already logged in the service works fine. On a browser that wasn't logged in I got the error as soon as I clicked the sign in link.

Last edited:
See my update above. I am guessing that AS logs in every time you go there so it's getting the error.

Let me look into this, it would be helpful if one of you people having an issue would upload a logfile, no logfile no help.

Had it too with Netflix, in my case a system reboot seemed to fix it.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Had it too with Netflix, in my case a system reboot seemed to fix it.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
I have read the logfile there is an error, but let me try your workaround. Thanks Ch3vr0n

I get this error as well. I had rebooted my machine just a few mins ago so I do not think that has anything to do with it.

play.hbomax.com says this
ThrottlingException: Rate exceeded

Update: This seems to only happen to me if it wants me to log in. On a browser already logged in the service works fine. On a browser that wasn't logged in I got the error as soon as I clicked the sign in link.
My error is different, but I am already logged in.

Not an AnyStream issue.jpg
Their main webpage is up but it seems the service is down. If you click sign-in on the webpage you get an error.
Thanks, DQ, I just heard back from Pete, there is nothing we can do, HBOMax is down for everyone in the world,m we cant fix their problems. ;):):( Click on my down detector link above.

I doubt seriously they have their own infrastructure so this is most likely an AWS or AZURE type outage. My point being is that other shenanigans could be down as well.

Back