• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Question HBOMax - Can't determine client version

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would also join the group that has the same problems with the HBOmax provider... (the problem occurred today)

Untitled-100.png

Same problem here. Everything was working yesterday. Log file attached.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.8.8.0.astlog
    8.8 KB · Views: 0
Okay, we are aware of the issue, screenshots and "Me too" is not going to help. Thank you.
[COLOR=var(--YLNNHc)]error on hbo max spain:

Provider setup failed

Can't determine client version

Can someone help me or tell me what causes this error and how to solve it, thank you
[/COLOR]

Attachments

• 20240426_055442.jpg
    20240426_055442.jpg
    273 KB · Views: 7
slowly, this is a normal process that causes the transition from hbo max to max, nothing can be done here until max is released, hbo max is history in Europe

[COLOR=var(--YLNNHc)]error on hbo max spain:

Provider setup failed

Can't determine client version

Can someone help me or tell me what causes this error and how to solve it, thank you
[/COLOR]

Attachments

52.1 KB · Views: 0
Błąd [COLOR=var(--YLNNHc)] na hbo max Spain:

Konfiguracja dostawcy nie powiodła się

Nie można określić wersji klienta

Czy ktoś może mi pomóc lub powiedzieć, co jest przyczyną tego błędu i jak go rozwiązać, dziękuję
[

Last edited by a moderator:
Please read the thread, we know about the issue, and we do not need any more information, no more "Me too" posts, they don't help.

Czy ktoś może mi pomóc lub powiedzieć, co jest przyczyną tego błędu i jak go rozwiązać, dziękuję [

As I said in this thread before, no I cannot tell you how to solve it. The developers have been made aware, now give them a chance to see what the issue is.

Max stopped working for new content, "old" content is still working using the keys in the cache, I'm going to say that the cdm was probably revoked, I decided to create the topic so that the devs are "inside" the problem, and fix this asap, log attached, thanks

Attachments

520.5 KB · Views: 2
Reading this thread is like watching "the political showdown of the century" from Community, except Redfox is saying "Stop, we know." and the next person comes up to report the same or similar issue.

You've been repairing Netflix since January and nothing is working out, I don't think you can handle HMAX either. AMAZON and Disney are still operational.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back