• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

HBO Studio Ghibli no Japanese audio

Norman of Torn

If I watch the Studio Ghibli movies on the HBO site I can choose between audio streams, but I do not see that option in AnyStream, nor does the Nature Loop show up in any search results. Are others seeing this too? Thanks.

I didn't upload a log file because no error was produced. The option simply was not present. It's attached, no error produced. Only options were English. Hopefully there is something useful in there. Thanks.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.3.6.0.astlog
    2.3 MB · Views: 1
I didn't upload a log file because no error was produced. The option simply was not present. It's attached, no error produced. Only options were English. Hopefully there is something useful in there. Thanks.
I assume you are looking for Japanese language files on the USA HBO site? ON HBO the only language option is English on Studio Ghibli. Amazon has many also but no Japanese language but they do have other subtitles

Last edited:
English only.jpg
English is the only language file on all Studio Ghibli film ( Anime)

That's what I figured, thanks. I just thought it interesting that on the HBO site itself you can get either audio track.
Thank you for bringing it up, I will talk to the developers about it and see if something can be done.;)

No error was produced because nothing was wrong, the issue is that something is missing. Hopefully, there is a reason why the Japanese soundtrack is not there. I will look into this. Thanks again.

Back