• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

HBO provider selection not working on 1.2.5.0

TheFotty

After upgrading to 1.2.5.0 on my home machine, I can't log into HBO via cable provider login. I can get as far as selecting the provider (Optimum), and then I get an error page (from Optimum) that says

Login Service - Stale Request
Your session has expired. Please try again.

I can't refresh or reload from here. All I can do is either close AS and reopen, or I can turn the HBO tab off and readd it. I found the appdata folder where there is AS chromium data and attempted to rename that, as well as the HBO registry keys I found. However while those keys and folders get recreated when I launch the app again, the problem persists. I downgraded to 1.2.4.1 and the problem is gone. Likewise I can log in with via regular browser using the same provider and this works as well. When I upgrade again back to 1.2.5.0, the problem is back. This also doesn't seem to be an issue if I select a different arbitrary provider like Verizon. I get the login page for other providers I select, just not the one I actually use. Log attached if needed.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.2.5.0.astlog
    2.8 MB · Views: 0
Also Sign in with Provider not working in 1.2.6.0.

I was able to sign in to HBO but any links I click won't register and come with an error of Can't open the playlist. The title may not be available...
This is on 1.2.6.0 as well.

I was able to sign in to HBO but any links I click won't register and come with an error of Can't open the playlist. The title may not be available...
This is on 1.2.6.0 as well.
Close the program again and open it up again, it's slow on loading the program even stops on first open.

Close the program again and open it up again, it's slow on loading the program even stops on first open.

Yes, I have restarted the app and had the same error come up.

00:50:23.780 - [Warning] [hbomax] Widevine license url missing

00:50:23.780 - [Error] [hbomax] manifest URL missing

00:50:23.780 - [Error] [hbomax] No playback marker or videoId found

Another update to 1.2.6.1. with Sign In With Provider failing, Error Message is...
"Something's gone wrong
Let's try this again.
If you were using an app, close this page. Otherwise,start over."
The only App that is using 2 different login types. I'm sure the HBOmax login would work but the Sign In With Provider does and will not work? I have tried all the work arounds I can think of??
Please post an AnyStream log. How to do it is in this example attached below.

:)

Attachments

• How to create a logfile with AnyStream.jpg
    How to create a logfile with AnyStream.jpg
    341.1 KB · Views: 5
Another update to 1.2.6.1. with Sign In With Provider failing, Error Message is...
"Something's gone wrong
Let's try this again.
If you were using an app, close this page. Otherwise,start over."
The only App that is using 2 different login types. I'm sure the HBOmax login would work but the Sign In With Provider does and will not work? I have tried all the work arounds I can think of??
Log out of every machine you are logged into and then try again

Back