• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved HBO Max Titles on APV in 576

mmdavis

I went to get some titles on HBO Max and some of those I was looking at were at best 576. I will check on these in a few days to see if there was any change. US

Screen Shot 12-10-22 at 10.24 PM.PNG

Some of those in question are:
Batman Returns
Batman Forever
Batman & Robin
The Mule

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.4.9.0.astlog
    151.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Just a guess, but I would venture to say since HBOMAX is new to Amazon (it's been gone for a long time), everything will be encrypted with the new method since it's technically
all "new" content.
They do come up on HBOMAX at 1080p...where they are actually "old" content.

There will be a lot in question until we fix the issue that is a known problem. We are totally aware that everything is not 1080p right now but thank you all for your input.

I went to get some titles on HBO Max and some of those I was looking at were at best 576. I will check on these in a few days to see if there was any change. US

View attachment 68833

Some of those in question are:
Batman Returns
Batman Forever
Batman & Robin
The Mule
Fixed Batman Return is in 1080P HBOMAX. Amazon Prime might be different but in the HBOMAX website all is 1080p

Back