• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

hardcore henry

amazing

heres a log from clonebd the funnie thing is the Blu-ray plays in the bluray player gin the living room but in the computer there anydvd log shows errs

how I send to elby or is here good enough

Attachments

• hardcore henry.txt
    202.3 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
That's neither a full CloneBD logfile and definitely not an anydvd one. Please click the button on the final screen that states try create a CloneBD logfile (a zip file, not a txt one) and attach it here. The anydvd logfile won't hurt ether.

ok sorry i did try to delete the other one :whistle::whistle:

I did the hardcore henry to the end of the bluray for the debug file

Hmm. Ok, thanks - I assume you can't get to the completion page where you could create a log file.
Can you let CloneBD get to that point again, then open settings and select "Show debug log"?
The transcoder tab will display the log file there.

Also, I'll move this to the CloneBD forum.

@Pete asked for a debug for cradle of life BD that's y I did a debug of hardcore henry

Back