• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Happy with anystream

I disagree.

@Joel Eddy is/was using AnyStream in a VirtualMachine in Linux. He had no chance to use a trial (trial versions don't work in a VM) to find out if it fits his needs.

And we still have the famous Google policy (before Google turned 180°): "Don't be evil".

I disagree.

@Joel Eddy is/was using AnyStream in a VirtualMachine in Linux. He had no chance to use a trial (trial versions don't work in a VM) to find out if it fits his needs.

And we still have the famous Google policy (before Google turned 180°): "Don't be evil".

Well you are good people. And have excellent software. I’m sure you made him very happy. I purposely keep a Windows computer for these sorts of thing otherwise use my Mac for everything else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I disagree.

Support is actually as important as the Programs are, Redfox has built a reputation of being the best in all categories, that's why people come to RedFox. Yes, we have a "Try before you buy policy" but there are always a few exemptions to this. Had you tried that with some other vendors I think you might have been very sorry you didn't do business with Redfox. We pride ourselves on being able to sleep at night. In many instances, being a "The good guy" can be advantageous to the company.

Last edited:

I did the same thing. I am running Windows in a VM (on MacOS) and there was a leap of faith involved. ...but I checked in on this forum first and everyone was very helpful.

The app is fantastic and as described ...assuming you read the description :)

:)

Back