• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Happy Birthday and New FREE "Region Killer" Idea

A

A Friend

Hello,

First of all, happy birthday, Mr. BETTINI :clap: , and happy birthday, SlySoft!
Many happy returns, and continue your good work!

Here is a good idea for a birthday action:

One could release a new FREE version of "AnyDVD"'s predecessor "Region Killer," which can disable both DVD and Blu-Ray Regions. It could even content a simple "Player" option (yes, for playing Blu-Ray discs, special hardware is necessary).

A program that disables only Regions and NOT copy protections is legal and would be appreciated by many honest ;) users who need "AnyDVD" only for watching discs, because they could play Region discs without using illegal software or flashing the drive. And if "Region Killer" covers both DVD and Blu-Ray Regions, it would be very useful.

It should be easy to create a new version: take the Region-disabling program parts of "AnyDVD," add a possibility to disable Blu-Ray Regions, and add a simple "Player" option (with full screen and audio playback).

I hope you will find my suggestions interesting and that a new version of "Region Killer" will be available soon.

Happy birthday again and many greetings,

A Friend

I am sure the developers will see your post. Thankyou for your input.

Back