• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Hacksaw ridge

garillaV

Can't get AnyDVD to unlock it. it just keeps trying and then comes back with the message of: try to clean it or the region code might not be right, etc. I've checked the region and I'm on #1 where I should be. I even tried the latest version of Anydvd 8.0.9.6

I got it to rip OK... the titlesets are mixed up, tho... the last chapter (16) needs to be inserted somewhere in the middle; but it appears after the credits..??... otherwise, the entire movie appears to be complete... but have not confirmed that, yet.

I have an ISO file that I play back with PowerDVD16. I am getting Cinavia audio warning randomly during playback. Before I purchase AnyDVD HD I want to know that it will help with this. A lot to spend if doesn't. I have an older version 7.9.x.x I believe and doesn't check it.

I have an ISO file that I play back with PowerDVD16. I am getting Cinavia audio warning randomly during playback. Before I purchase AnyDVD HD I want to know that it will help with this. A lot to spend if doesn't. I have an older version 7.9.x.x I believe and doesn't check it.

PowerDVD 16 "prevent Cinavia" support was added in AnyDVD v8. Worked fine for me, so you should be good when you purchase the new AnyDVD version.

@robiss88 sounds like incorrect decryption. You need to post a logfile, no logfile we can't help you.

@rmilyard please create your own topic. Cinavia has nothing to do with incorrect decryption or region issue which is what this topic is about. In that topic of your own, provide an AnyDVD logfile. No logfile: we can't help you.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk.

@rmilyard please create your own topic. Cinavia has nothing to do with incorrect decryption or region issue which is what this topic is about.

Agreed. This should be moved into it's own thread.

In that topic of your own, provide an AnyDVD logfile. No logfile: we can't help you.

In this case a logfile isn't needed and we can help. As I have already said above PowerDVD 16 wasn't supported in Slysoft versions, only RedFox V8.
Buy RedFox AnyDVD @rmilyard and "prevent Cinavia" option will work with PowerDVD 16.

Perhaps but I missed the actual op. There's a double topic hijack going on with 2 different issues.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk.

I have used anydvd before they got shutdown, and am looking to switch over to redfox, before i attempted to rip to an ISO with the older version of anydvd and got the out of order chapters when played back. so I downloaded 8.0.9.0 and was able to rip hacksaw to an ISO, then proceeded to use the latest version of handbrake, but the resulting MP4 has the out of order chapters issue, I assume this is due to handbrake not encoding the ISO correctly, I read on here about setting the chapter order, but have yet to find were in handbrake this is done, or is it done in anydvd somewhere?

thank you for your time and any help in pointing me in the correct direction.

@bofcchmw What iso? DVD or blu-ray? If the latter, you're in the wrong section. This is th DVD section. That said, out of order scenes is a classic sign of screenpass protection that didn't get removed correctly and you need to provide an anydvd logfile from the ORIGINAL disc or PROTECTED iso, no logfile = we can't help you. And no it's NOT a handbrake issue, it's a protection issue.

yes this is a DVD, and I am obviously looking in the wrong place for this log file, will happily provide it if you tell me were to find it, I looked in /program data/redfox, /slysoft/anydvd folders, /my documents....

just to verify, the hacksaw_ridge.ISO file plays fine in "VLC 2.2.4 Weatherwax" but after I convert the ISO with handbrake 1.0.2 (2017012200) - 64 bit the resulting MP4 chapters are out of sequence.

Last edited:
It's not created until you tell anydvd to create one. https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/please-read-this-before-you-post.52659/ step 5. If you're using an DVD iso made with AnyDVD, then it was decrypted and it's a useless ISO / logfile. For logfiles only ORIGINAL disc logfiles or protected iso's are usefull (the latter is impossible with DVDs). Meaning you'll have test first if the original disc has the same issue, and if it does to make one from the ORIGINAL disc.

I am using the original DVD, here is the log file from right clicking on the redfox icon in the tool bar. I have watched the original DVD before I attempted to rip/convert it for my NAS, so I know the DVD is good.

thank you again for your help and time.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.9.0_Info_D_HACKSAW_RIDGE.ziplog
    285.8 KB · Views: 18
First you say you're using an iso, now you're saying you're using the original disc. Which is it, it can't be both. That said, from the log. Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)

Set your drive hardware region and try again. EXIT anyDVD completely, then go into windows device manager. If it's still not working

my apologies if I was confusing, I am using anydvd to rip the original DVD to an ISO, from there I am using handbrake to encode the ISO to a MP4. originally the issue was anydvd was not ripping the DVD correctly because I was using an old version of anydvd, then I downloaded the current version of redfox and was able to get an ISO that plays correctly, which brought me to the question I originally of
"
so I downloaded 8.0.9.0 and was able to rip hacksaw to an ISO, then proceeded to use the latest version of handbrake, but the resulting MP4 has the out of order chapters issue, I assume this is due to handbrake not encoding the ISO correctly, I read on here about setting the chapter order, but have yet to find were in handbrake this is done, or is it done in anydvd somewhere?
"
so that is why I was thinking it was a handbrake issue.

my apologies if I was confusing, I am using anydvd to rip the original DVD to an ISO, from there I am using handbrake to encode the ISO to a MP4. originally the issue was anydvd was not ripping the DVD correctly because I was using an old version of anydvd, then I downloaded the current version of redfox and was able to get an ISO that plays correctly, which brought me to the question I originally of
"
so I downloaded 8.0.9.0 and was able to rip hacksaw to an ISO, then proceeded to use the latest version of handbrake, but the resulting MP4 has the out of order chapters issue, I assume this is due to handbrake not encoding the ISO correctly, I read on here about setting the chapter order, but have yet to find were in handbrake this is done, or is it done in anydvd somewhere?
"
so that is why I was thinking it was a handbrake issue.
In the AnyDVD HD settings, it tells you not to rip to ISO. It is there for a reason, so you have to rip to disc first, not ISO.

A quote I got from below:

The resulting rip from dvds containing structural protection when using "rip to image" may not be compliant with a lot of third party programs. So "rip to video-dvd to hardisk" is preferable.

https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/mov...if-youre-not-using-clonedvd-and-clonecd.3992/.

For Blu-rays it doesn't mattter. For dvds, it can matter (a lot).
"Rip to image" should typically not be used with dvds; that feature was implemented mostly for Blu-ray and HD-DVD users. And it's no coincidence that Blu-rays and HD-DVDs do not contain structural protection.

Then, you can use Handbrake to do what you want, after ripping the DVD to your hard drive.

I got more info from here: https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/best-way-to-rip-with-anydvd.328/

:)

Can't get AnyDVD to unlock it. it just keeps trying and then comes back with the message of: try to clean it or the region code might not be right, etc. I've checked the region and I'm on #1 where I should be. I even tried the latest version of Anydvd 8.0.9.6
Not sure what your doing but I was able to backup the dvd movie using Anydvd HD 8.0.9.6 and CloneCD to DVD+R DL media without problem.

thank you for your input, I just tried to "rip video disk to hard drive", it gave me a directory full of .VOB .BUP .IFO files, I then used Handbrake to encode the files into an .MP4 file. the resulting MP4 it still has the "out of order" chapter issue. I always thought that anydvd removes the protections and fixes any structural issues (my settings below). am I not understanding this correctly? should I be using a different encoding software other than handbrake?
upload_2017-2-27_11-5-22.png

As you were told in my previous reply, you can start by setting your DRIVE hardware region. Until that's done, anydvd can't even begin to do it's job correctly.

Back