• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Guide Guide to create an ISO with Dolby Vision from a MKV/DV

hi ive managed to do everything correctly, but the mkv dv has atmos audio, is it possible to make an iso and leep the atmos audio and not have to convert to lower quality, as tsmuxer sais mlp is not supported, thanks so much
you need USeac3to and have to create an Atmos+AC3

UsEAC3TO

Unbenannt.PNG

Yes, it's very easy. You must first extract the Atmos audio track from the MKV with "UsEac3To" in order to be able to paste it into the TsM.
hi, sorry for sounding stupid, ive downloaded esEac3to into a folder, then i add the dv mkv, whats the steps to extract the atmos audio, thanks for help im not so good without a tutorial first time, thanks so much

hi, sorry for sounding stupid, ive downloaded esEac3to into a folder, then i add the dv mkv, whats the steps to extract the atmos audio, thanks for help im not so good without a tutorial first time, thanks so much
Click on Dave's picture. It shows the steps.

no no no When the MLP is loaded it recognizes that it is a TrueHD, so point 2 is omitted

But you can also use MKV Cleaver to extract from the MKV

Unbenannt.PNG

Yes, it's very easy. You must first extract the Atmos audio track from the MKV with "UsEac3To" in order to be able to paste it into the TsM.
thanks for reply, ive downloded the UsEAc3To gui and open it, then on input ive selected the dv mkv and in the box it sais it analysing file but doesnt do anything, what are the steps to extract the audio, sorry i need help with this final step, thanks so much for help, the video works fine

But you can also use MKV Cleaver to extract from the MKV

View attachment 76041
hi, i managed to extract files before but someone said you have to merge the atmos with the ac3 core for tsmuxer to accept it, this is the bit im stuck on, how to use eac3to to do this final step, im just yrying with mkv cleaver now not sure if it merges the audio, thanks for help

Last edited:
If they have done everything as it can be seen in the pictures, then they already have the finished result. This should be taken over by the TsM as it is.

If the file is created correctly then it will have a file extension of .thd+ac3

hi, i managed to extract files before but someone said you have to merge the atmos with the ac3 core for tsmuxer to accept it, this is the bit im stuck on, how to use eac3to to do this final step, im just rying with mkv cleaver now bot sure if it merges the audio, thanks for help
no, the audio extracted in Cleaver must also be created to a thd+ac3 with UsEac3to

thanks for reply, if pssible can you add ap by step photos to this post just showing them steps, i cant get it to work, i no its something simple but im simple :)

sorry i didnt see all these replies it was hidden, thanks so much i will try now, thanks for your help everyone :)

thanks so much everyone i did it and created an bluray folder that had no errors in tsmuxer, i have 3 movies that are 08.06 that i will try next with the toolbox, is there a simple way with this to create the correct files, thanks again, youve made my day :)

Last edited:
hi there,
i managed to make a few dv iso with atmos that work perfectly, but i have 3 films that are also dv and atmos and when i create an iso the finished result is the video is a green colour, the atmos is ok, i think they are german 07.06 movies, same code as the ones that work fine, not sure why the output gives green screen on my oppo 203, any ideas, thanks chaps

hi,
just to add to this ive managed to make a few dv + atmos 4k bdmv folders that work perfectly in 4k dv atmos, but im still getting the odd one that the video flickers from normal colour to green, plays the atmos audio fine and plays picture it just flickers, i tried googling problem and it happens on apple devices but i cant see anything for oppo 203 playing bdmv folders with this problem, its definitely a 07.06 dolby vision 8.1 profile and your program seems to work perfectly completing the steps, if you could shed some light or you need me to send the file info, let me no, thanks so much and happy new year

hi,
i have some good news which may help others, ive had a few dv mkv 07.06 which when i make a 4k iso using the Dolby Vision MKV Extractor (Team QfG) Vers. 01 beta the result is the video and audio play but the video flickers green on my oppo, today i had a new movie which did the same, so my last resort was to try the latest dv toolbox and demux the mkv then use tsmuxer to make bdmv folder and it worked, video and audio play fine and the screen no longer flickers green, everything works perfectly, thanks for the tools to do this, im glad i sorted it

Back