• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Not a RedFox Issue Goodfellas (Amazon)?

Jaaaamie

Hello

This isn’t an AS issue. I’ve never seen Goodfellas before, so I want to download it.

However, Amazon has 2 results with 2 different run times. I’ve done a Google search and the 2.25 one seems to be correct. I can’t even find anything online regarding another cut. Can anyone with more knowledge of this film shine a light on the situation?

Thanks!

4d0de7a3ee94fac15cf498c869b16efe.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Remastered vs. original?

It's also on HM at 2:25

Remastered vs. original?

It's also on HM at 2:25

That’s what I thought at first. But the original and remaster are both 2:25. That’s the version I have gone for, but I’m still curious what the other version is!

Download both, then play them at the same time side-by-side in VLC Player. Observe the run time for each and if they are different, check their frame rates. If they match, observe when the two video feeds stop being in sync because one has different scenes.

Download both, then play them at the same time side-by-side in VLC Player. Observe the run time for each and if they are different, check their frame rates. If they match, observe when the two video feeds stop being in sync because one has different scenes.

No, I don’t mean an issue like that. Just wondered if anyone knows of a different version of a release. I’d say edited cut, but they’re both rated 18.

What region is this so I can test it? My region doesn't have the movie at all.

145 to 139 matches exactly the "Pal-Speed-Up" used in Europe.

145 Min 23,976fps vs 139 min 25fps
--> 145/25*23,976 = 139,0608
So it should be the EXACT same Cut/version in two different Speeds.

Back