Gone Baby Gone

Discussion in 'CloneDVD' started by ecaddy, Feb 12, 2008.

1. ecaddy

ecaddy Member

I'm unable to get clone dvd to work with this movie (Gone Baby Gone). Any help would be great.
    Here is the error details:
    Data error (cyclic redundancy check)
    File 0 d:/VIDEO_TS/VIDEO_TS.IFO 23

2. Webslinger

Webslinger Retired Moderator

1. a) Ensure Anydvd is running.
    b) Put the problematic original movie disc in your optical drive/reader. Wait for Anydvd to scan the disc.
    c) Right click the red fox icon on your toolbar.
    d) Select "Create Logfile"
    e) Wait for Anydvd to create a log file.
    f) A pop-up screen will appear. Take note of the location where Anydvd created the logfile and the logfile's name. Click "ok".
    g) Go to your My Documents folder
    h) You will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.zip" (or something similar; see step f)
    i) When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like [​IMG]
    j) If you don't see that paperclip icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
    k) A small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
    l) Click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .zip file you created.
    m) click "upload"

2. Are you using Vista? click http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=12976

3. ecaddy

ecaddy Member

I hope this is what you needed.
    Thanks

Attached Files:

4. Webslinger

5. bilbo65

bilbo65 Well-Known Member

I would suggest that you have a bad disc. Exchange for another. I had no problems with this title using AnyDVD/CloneDVD both SL movie only and full DVD, DL. I am also using XP OS.

6. ecaddy

ecaddy Member

I did what you suggested

I went to microsoft and did the updates and then I upgraded to the newest AnyDVD 6.3.1.5 but I keep getting the same error. Here is the newest logfile. Let me know what to try next. Thanks

File 0 D:/VIDEO_TS/VIDEO_TS.IFO 23

Attached Files:

7. ecaddy

ecaddy Member

Tried the fixes for Gone Baby Gone

I did the updates for Vista, loaded the newest versions of anyDVD and CloneDVD but I keep getting this error when I try to copy GOne Baby Gone:

File 0 D:/VIDEO_TS/VIDEO_TS.IFO 23

Attached Files:

8. Charlie

Charlie Well-Known Member

Bad disc, exchange it for another copy.

9. Webslinger

Last edited: Feb 13, 2008
  10. Webslinger

FileIO 0 does not mean bad original disc.

11. ecaddy

ecaddy Member

Do I need to wait until March for microsofts update?

12. ecaddy

ecaddy Member

Do I need to wait until Microsoft does there update in March?

Thanks for your time.

13. Webslinger

14. ecaddy

ecaddy Member

I read his post and tried to understand it but after unzipping the files I couldn't figure out what to do. I have been trying since last night to get this to work but this may be beyond my computer abilities. Thanks for trying!

15. Webslinger

Did you run the sp1_rcr2Rk.cmd file?

16. ecaddy

ecaddy Member

Yes I ran that. This is what it said:

The operation completed successfully.
    Windows Vista SP1 registry key has been set successfully.
    Please check for updates in Windows Update.
    Press any key to continue . . .

After I press any key nothing happens. The window closes. I then went to windows update and check for new updates. It says no new updates are available for your computer.

Thanks for your help but the frustration of not being able to get this to work after all this time has made me give up on it.
    You guys are great and have always helped me quickly.

17. Charlie

Charlie Well-Known Member

Notice what I posted it van take up to 30 or 40 minutes after you get the 2 or 3 small updates. Also you must right click on the bat file and select run as admin.

http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=87780&postcount=3